Wednesday 1 June 2011

Tally Counter - counter, count


I looked at several tally counters before finally choosing this one. Contrary to most reviews of tally counters - this one did not require batteries and is solidly constructed. But most importantly, I haven't had any issues with missed counts or extra counts that many other reviews complained of. If you can't accomplish the simple task of counting by 1 when it's your products soul purpose for existing you ought to get out of the game. This baby had no problems counting correctly as long as I remembered to push the button. Robic M-357 Tally Counter

These counters certainly met my expectations. The provided photo makes them looks as though the little button is missing or has been detached, but I assure you it exists. Also, the brand name is Sportline -- not that it matters.



They're generally identical to most any other such product on the market as far as design goes. It would be interesting to see if someone could come up with an improved version, but, all-in-all, these work just fine. They seem well-made & durable (I've dropped mine a few times and it hasn't seemed to faze it) and you get decent value for your money.

When I purchased this counter, I was sceptical because of its low cost. It works great, has a very solid feel, and is comfortable to hold. I shook it to see if anything was loose, and if would effect the count (it didn't). It passed the test, and my initial fear of it accidentally being reset was proven wrong. You have to manually turn the knob to reset it. I haven't given it the drop test, and really don't need to. It has a finger loop to insure positive grip in either hand. The numbers are large, easy to read, and they stay aligned too. I would recommend the Robic M-357 Tally Counter to anyone.

This is a really useful tool when you need to do a number of repetitions for physical therapy. It's hard to do a simple motion 15 or 20 times without losing count, especially when you're watching TV or have other distrations. The counter fits easily in the hand, is simple to tally and reset, and seems solidly made. It's nice to find something like this that doesn't need batteries or particular lighting conditions, and is not expensive.

I wanted a tally counter to help me keep a count of how many laps I walk around an indoor track at the city fitness center. Saw a number of cheap counters listed on Amazon and read varying stories of them falling apart or skipping numbers - not terribly useful.



So, I decided to go upmarket an give this one a try. After several weeks, I have found this one to count reliably and hold together. It feels like a solid piece of equipment in my hand and it is comfortable to carry. The thumb activated counter "button" gives a reassuring mechanical click and I have not found it to skip. Resetting back to zero is a simple twist of the knob on the side.



I'll try to take and post a picture showing how well it fits in the hand.



In short, if a reliable tally counter at a decent price is what you are looking for, you have found it here. - Counter - Count - Lap Counter - Door Bell'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tally Counter - counter, count count Tally Counter - counter, count