Wednesday 1 June 2011

Birth Control - fertility, ovulation


CycleBeads -- what a great idea. I think every girl should get a pair when she's learning about her menstrual cycle so she knows that ovulation does not happen the same time every month, and that you can get pregnant on a range of days. I'd speculate that many unplanned pregnancies result from young girls and women not knowing the truth about ovulation and fertility. There is no harm in using CycleBeads as a teaching tool as long as one stresses that they are only appropriate as a contraceptive method for women with regular cycles. Cycle Beads for Ovulation Prediction

My wife and I have used cycle beads now for five years. Not only have they kept my wife from getting pregnant, but they also helped her conceive within one month time when we planned the conception of our two children. It's the safest easiest birth control/fertility tracker out there. You just need to put them in a place where you see them everyday and remember to move the day. We work in Asia and my wife often uses this method to teach women about birth control and fertility. She would recommend them to any woman who likes to do things naturally.

It's a simple tool and makes it really easy to understand and track the fertile days and when I'm likely to get my next period. I contacted the company that makes this - Cycle Technologies - with a couple of questions and they were very responsive and helpful.



I heard that CycleBeads made an iPhone app for this too, but I don't have an iPhone. I can understand why some people would rather do this electronically but I like the beads.

it's a good idea and worked for us, but as others noted it's a very manual, and thus error prone, way to track this. my wife now uses an iphone app which is much easier to use and is also far less expensive.



i recommend skipping this product and getting something digital to do this for you which will automatically track your fertility, estimate your next fertility, etc. if you have an iphone i recommend "ova" which is the app my wife uses. It is easy to use and has great fertility tracking and extra features.

I received the cycle beads in perfect condition, brand new. I am very satisfied with them. They are easy to use. Because of Cycle Beads I am off birth control pills. My sex life is so much better because I am 100% natural and drug free. I feel great and am "In the Mood" again because I am ovulating again. I highly reccommend Cycle beads to anyone who is married or in a committed, serious relationship.

I find the beads to be a helpful tool. It helps me stay on track and I like that you can keep it in a prominent place in the bedroom and that way your husband can know where you are in the cycle without having to ask all the time.



Of course you have to be aware and willing to accept the risks of using a natural method.

I love the cycle beads. Yes you can keep track on a clendar but with a little one running around who likes to grab and destroy anything paper these are much better for me. I have been using them for 7 months and only them, for religous reasons I do not use any un-natural forms of birth control, and I have not become pregnant. If you follow the instructions and your cycle falls into the right number of days 26-32 they work wonderfully. - Fertility - Ovulation'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information