Wednesday 1 June 2011

Reversible - belt, belts


My waist size is 33" and I ordered size 34 (based on a review posted here). But it was too small for me as the buckle could not make it to any of the holes. You should add at least 4" to your waist size to get to the correct belt size. Dickies Men's 35mm Reversible Belt,Black/Brown,36

The belt itself is quite nice. When I used it for a mere 10 days, however, the leather broke from where it fastens with the belt buckle. After very little use, this item is now worthless to me.



I also purchased the Levi's Men's 38MM Bridle Strap Belt With Double Metal Loop in the same order. I've been wearing it for several weeks now without a single problem.

I have always had problems with belts that "peeled" and was skeptical about buying this belt as well. No regrets! In fact, I'm actually thinking about buying at least one more for myself since I've never had such a gr8 belt (much better than the Lee reversible that didn't last very long at all).

Bought this for my husband for Father's Day. He really likes that he is able to wear it with any color pants simply by flipping it from brown to black or vice-versa. It's really well made and thick with a sturdy clasp and looks very nice with casual "Dockers" style work pants or jeans, very versatile! - Belt - Reversible - Black Belt - Belts'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Reversible - belt, belts belts Reversible - belt, belts