Wednesday 1 June 2011

Laptop Battery Chargers - dv6000, laptop power adapter


I was pretty satisfied with this adapter, which I bought about two months ago. A few weeks ago I noticed that the plastic sheathing the wires near the bottom was breaking, but the wires inside looked solid so I foolishly just tried to carry it/move it more carefully and continued using it. One day, while it was connected to my computer, I moved the computer slightly and the wire broke, creating a loud "pop" sound, accompanied by a large flame and a burnt spot on the floor. I shudder to think what would have happened if I had been touching the broken area when it fell apart. I was seduced by the price, but apparently that price reflected the materials used to make this product. Laptop/Notebook AC Adapter/Power Supply Charger+Cord for HP Pavilion DV2000 DV2100 DV2500 DV5000Z DV5900 TX1000 dv1000 dv1100 dv1300 dv1600 dv2200 dv2700 dv4000 dv5000 dv6000 dv6100 dv6208nr dv6500 dv6700 dv8000 tx2000 tx2500 ze2000 ze4900 zt3000

I have now had it for about a month. It charges my tx2000 hp tablet appropriately. No problems so far.



Only slightly overheats the battery when left charging beyond fully charged. Not a big deal.



Would recommend this product.

I bought this adapter a week ago. I plugged it today for 30 mins, I smelled plastic melting. I looked over, and saw a brown spot forming on sticker side of the adapter. I adapter was so frigging hot that I almost burned myself when I grabbed it. I quickly unplugged it. I am ordering an OEM charger now... I should have known that a charger for $3 was too good to be true... BEWARE it could burn your house down, not worth it at all...

I purchased 2 of these chargers for laptops. The first one burned out in 5 minutes. I thought it was just faulty. So, I plugged in the second one and it got really hot and burned out in 5 minutes also. What a waste of money! DO NOT BUY!

The charger works well especially for the cost. Under extreme battery discharge when the charger has to work hard there is more heat emitted from it than the original charger. Once the battery charging tapers off the heat dissipates. The only real negative is the length of the cable from the charger to the laptop-it is about a foot shorter than the original. Us couch potatoes have to move around to use the charger.

I've been using this adapter for a few weeks now and have not had any problems with it. I cannot tell the difference between this adapter and my original one (it works the same). If this ever goes out on me or breaks, I will be sure to come back and edit/update my review to let you all know. So far so good.

I previously spent $40 on a universal charger that has the interchangeable tips, the tips always broke off and it was a pain. I recently bought this because it was cheap and being frustrated with my other one I figured why not. I have the HP Pavilion dv6500 and it fits perfectly. The cord length is also long enough, that was another problem I had with my universal charger. I've only had this for about a week, but so far no problems or complaints!

These pieces break all the time, so I decided to buy two of them. The seller got them to me in a hurry and so far the first one is still working, yet I give it about another month. Just the way these are designed and not the sellers fault if they break. I made an error by choosing expedited delivery and notified the seller. He was nice enough to cancel the order and let me chose the cheaper delivery option. I would recommend the seller.

I bought three of these (one for my DV5215, one for my DM3-1035, and one as a spare) five months ago. I have been purchasing cheap HP replacement power adapters for several years now due to the poor design of the connector. Within a few days of receiving them, one of the adapters shorted out and made a sparking sound and released smoke. The seller was quick to RMA it and the other two units have been working fine on both laptops (I have not yet tried the replacement).



Do not buy this if you are at all worried about the poor quality. But if you are sick of buying adapters over and over again, a few of these will last for some time. Just be sure to monitor how hot they get and ensure that the cables are not twisted. Probably not a good idea to use on carpet or near flammable materials... - Laptop Battery Chargers - Laptop Power Adapter - Dv6000 - Power Cord'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Laptop Battery Chargers - dv6000, laptop power adapter laptop power adapter Laptop Battery Chargers - dv6000, laptop power adapter