Wednesday 1 June 2011

Masculine - tag, watches


I love this watch, it is exactly what I wanted. The durable, simple display is easy to read. It's the watch that I've always wanted. Practical, durable for everyday wear. Friends have even seen it and want to find one for themselves! It may be a high class, stylish watch but it's not so fussy or expensive that you've got to worry about wearing it. I am so glad I bought this watch. TAG Heuer Men's WAH1010BT0717 Formula One Grande Date Black Dial Watch

The crown pops off. This watch has quality issues. Reparation is expensive and takes a long time. I own diffeent watches (Seiko, Tissot, Citizen) I never expected the one to fail to be the Tag.

Shame on Tag Heuer. - Masculine - Watches - Tag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Masculine - tag, watches watches Masculine - tag, watches