Sunday 12 June 2011

Replacement Water Filters - refrigerator filter, refrigerator filters


If you own a Samsung Fridge and are purchasing this product, you already know how your filtered water and ice taste.



I was not really happy with the price of this filter, but after wasting a lot of time on-line looking around for the part at a cheaper price, I came back to Amazon. Beware that other cheaper parts online are not always Samsung origional equipment manufacturer. (OEM)



I don't have personal experiece with these particular non OEM part, but experience with other non OEM have not always been pleasant.



This is the origional OEM part with a sticker sheet included to track the next time you'll need to replace the filter.



I have purchased parts from other online retailers typically with no problems. On the few occasions that I have had a problem you are pretty much on your own. Buying through Amazon is worth the literal few pennies you might save purchasing from other retailers.



4 stars becaue I feel the product is too expensive for what it is.



Update 2-20010

The ($40 plus shipping) price of these filters has become absurd. Amazon still offers a competitive price, the best you'll find on the internet for the OEM part. I installed a reverse osmosis water filter under my sink and put a T connection in to run filtered water to my fridge. The RO system delivers far better water quality than the Samsung filter. I removed the filter from my fridge. My RO system uses 5 filters in a year. These 5 filters cost a little more than one Samsung filter.



Watts Premier RO-Pure 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis System

I have a Samsung RFG297AABP French door refrigerator and this filter is the genuine Samsung filter I needed for it. If it takes you more than 30 seconds to swap these filters our, you're thinking too hard. Just twist, pull out the old one. Push in the new one and twist it in place. Couldn't be easier.

Looks exactly like the factory filter in my Samsung refrigerator and installation was a breeze! All you need to do is turn it until it comes off, but beware, some water may be left in the reservoir and it could drip so I advise you put a towel underneath the filter. - Filter - Refrigerator Filters - Refrigerator Filter - Replacement Water Filters'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information