Sunday 12 June 2011

Charging Valet - charger caddy, charging valet


The box arrived and looks exactly like the image provided. Quite handsome in its pleather glory. However, this is the part I don't "get." You have four items to plug in. Some are grounded (3 prong). The box isn't wide enough to accommodate nor hide a power strip. An extension cord run to it won't accommodate four plugs (fire hazard!). So, am running 4 cords through the box, down the back of the table to an extended outlet plug (you know, plug in a 3-outlet bar, plus the other outlet). Not as aesthetically pleasing as I had hoped (used to charge items in two different places). Now the table top is pretty, and the back and plug area look like a rat's nest. But I guess it's an improvement. Faux Leather Charging Station (Brown) (11.5"H x 7.25"W x 4.75"D)

Was not happy with this product and actually had to return it. The Power strip did not fit in the back and if you have a transformer that is big, you cannot get it to fit in the back so it flaps open and looks unattractive. The whole purpose of buying this is that I wanted it to look cool and clean and I wanted to hide the cords, which it did not.

This charging station looks fine, but when you add the items to be charged, there is really not enough space to keep the cords hidden. It becomes an eyesore that needs to be stored away. You might as well just hide the devices and cords themselves. It is ok for organization and knowing where your devices are.

This is a wonderful organizer for all the rechargable items in your life. I have 2 phones, bluetooth headset, my digital camera, & my handheld organizer in my organizer; always ready to go and in one spot so I don't have to remember which room they're charging in. The brown faux leather looks really nice and blends in with my furniture so it's not an eyesore.

The Faux Leather Charging Station makes for a beautiful presentation. My only complaint would be the area that contains the plug-ins doesn't fit all size chargers plug-ins. I have tried using the 4-in one plug -in power cord splitter but although it makes it simpler to plug everything it and just need one outlet it does not house everything. I think the unit could be improved by adding some sort of plug in feature so only one cords comes out of the back. Otherwise I love this items. Reduces clutter and wondering where things are... - Charging Valet - Charger Caddy - Cell Phone Organizer - Organizer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Charging Valet - charger caddy, charging valet charger caddy Charging Valet - charger caddy, charging valet