Sunday 12 June 2011

Business Suit - dress suit, business suit


If you think this is a poorly made suit, I wouldn't blame you. That's what I thought about it, but ordered it on a whim and hot damn. The jacket is soft to the touch and is heavy enough you don't think of it as thin fabric. The pants are well made, but you have to tailor/hem the bottoms yourself. Great suit, you won't be disappointed. New Men's Four Button Single Breasted White Business Dress Suit

I was hesitant when my 16 year old found this product on the internet. I thought it would look 'cheesy" because of the price. However, I was not able to find a white suit that he needed anywhere else.

So I ordered it on a Saturday night; it was at my house by Monday, and believe it or not, was gorgeous!!

I was stunned and my son is thrilled with it!

What I thought was going to be a big disaster, was the best Christmas present this year!! ( and I am considered by many to be a snob!!)

Kudos to the company!! - Suit - Business Suit - Tuxedo - Dress Suit'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Business Suit - dress suit, business suit tuxedo Business Suit - dress suit, business suit