Sunday 12 June 2011

Laser - green laser, green laser pointer


I purchased a laser pointer from a different company about the same time I did this one. The other one came in way quicker, it seemed brighter then this one. The sticker was different. This laser pointer was a few dollars cheaper, but from the pictures they both looked the same. Looking inside, this laser pointer doesn't have the foam protecting the spring that the other one had. I would go with another dimple laser pointer they seem better, and only cost like 2 dollars more. Military Grade Green (532 nm) Laser Pointer, 5 mW

I purchased one of these 3 packs of green laser pointers. They included 2 AAA Alkaline batteries for each pointer, and the batteries are fine. It seems that the pointers are "seconds". One pointer works great; nice and bright. Another pointer is super bright for about 1/2 second when first turned on, then it drops to a nice very bright level and remains there. One pointer requires warming up; it starts out very dim (you can barely see it in daylight) then after about a minute it has brightened up nearly to full brightness and stays there unless I leave it off for a minute and it cools down. I tried brand new Duracell batteries in these pointers and their behavior is the same. So overall I feel like two pointers are okay for any type of use and the third pointer is okay for playing with the cats since it will be on long enough to warm up. The price was

The laser pointer works great. It's built well with a solid casing. The price is great. The description says nothing about the order including 3 but the picture shows 3 pointers and the other reviews mention that it's a 3 pack but I only received 1 per order. I am not sure if this is a mistake or if the order just comes with 1. Still 5 bucks for 1 of these pointers is a good deal.

I think that people who order stuff off the internet should get good quality products.......i ordered 5 packs of the 3 pack lasers i ended up getting 4 lasers that didnt work!!!!!!!! i mean do they check these things before they send them too u???? so i call them up and tell them my problem now i have to pay to send them back and all they can offer me is my money or 4 new lasers i think they shuld give u a discount on something or atleast give u a few lasers for free for the hassle........OTHER THAN THAT THE LASERS THAT DID WORK WERE AWSOME AND I WILL BE BUYING MORE AS LONG AS I DONT HAVE TO GO TREW THIS HASSLE AGAIN!!!!! - Green Laser Pointer - Green Laser - Laser'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information