Sunday 12 June 2011

Composition Notebooks - mead, binder index dividers


The quality of the dividers is wonderful. A nice thin but durable plastic with pleasing colors. I bought these to use in my coupon binder, and they look like they are going to work well.



The only thing is that the tabs are almost too big for my zipper binder. The tabs come right up to the zipper and I am afraid of them bending and breaking after a while since the binder has a handle on the spine and a shoulder strap. But we shall see! I have not been disappointed with an Avery product as of yet, so hopefully these will follow suit. Avery Worksaver Big Tab Plastic Dividers with Slash Pocket, 8 Tab, Letter Size(8.5 x 11), Assorted, 8 per Set (11903) - Notebook - Composition Book - Mead - Binder Index Dividers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Composition Notebooks - mead, binder index dividers composition book Composition Notebooks - mead, binder index dividers