Sunday 12 June 2011

Ipad Stylus Pen - ipad stylus pen, ipad


I have to admit... this could have been a nice stylus but for a few absolutely silly design flaws. It has a cap on the end that comes off to expose the tip... unfortunately the pen then becomes too short to use like a pen!... If they had simply allowed you to stick the cap on the end of the device (or made it 1 inch longer and a little thicker) it would work just fine... surely the designers have held a pen before? Why in the world would they make this so small... the idea of a stylus for an iPad/iPhone is to give it a pen-like experience... if I wanted a miniture input device I WOULD USE MY FINGER! iClooly Multi Touch Stylus Pen for iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad and other Mobile Devices (2nd Version) - Black

First it is small really small. The tip for the iPad use is the brush only, not the fine tip it makes you think will work. The brush is to big to use like a real pen and it makes note taking imposable with this pen. Didn't like it at all, ordered a different one within minutes.

I recently was gifted with an iPad but my last device (showing my age here) was a Newton that relied on a stylus. In addition I usually use a Waccom tablet with my desktop and with some biometric devices I just don't 'read.'



So I received one of these as a gift and it made my life easier.

Pros: I have fairly thick fingers so it's nice that it has a lighter touch than me, it reads immediately on the screen and has made certain functions a LOT easier for me (using Sketchbook Pro for instance)It always reads, unlike my fingers.



Cons: I'm spoiled with stylus and pad use so I have to watch how much pressure I apply with the bristle ends and not press down. It's easy to make some of the same errors with the broad tip I do with my fingertips. It's not as fine a point as I would like but I'm sure future revisions will address that.

Bought the iClooly, Touch Tec, and Pogo Sketch to use with my iPad. After all the mixed reviews I decided that I would just get all three and help other people out with their selection.



Of all three of the items the construction and execution on this one is 5 stars. Seriously, this is the one that I want to carry with me everywhere design and construction wise it is incredibly good. The only thing holding this back from getting 4 or 5 stars is the fact that the brush tip is somewhat skittish as to how it registers on the screen of the iPad and iPhone.



So 3 stars for this one, 1 star for the Touch Tec, and 4 stars for the Pogo Sketch...

I just got my iCooly stylus in the mail today and was afraid that I'd have buyer's remorse: I purchased it without looking at any reviews first, which I did because I saw this on ThinkGeek and trust them very much. Despite all of the negative reviews, though, I love my stylus: when I use the brush on Sketchbook Pro it works just like a paint brush, which is exactly what I wanted. My hands are a bit large, but I really don't find anything awkward about its size: it fits fine in my hand. Though the stylus portion doesn't work at all, the brush portion is great for drawing and painting: I was so sick of messing up because my finger wasn't as coordinated as my whole hand. Now I can draw and paint like I would normally, and my digital art has never been better!

Hello:



I recently purchsed the iClooly Multi Touch Stylus Pen (2nd Version).



It was for my iPad which I clearly stated that it was compatible with.



When you pull the cap off, which does not make any sense whatsoever, you have to push the bottom of the pen to get the "brissel" style matted fuzz to come out.



Then you apply it to the iPad for note taking or drawing, etc. It does not properly, nor accurately follow or draw.



This product is truly a waste of time and advise you not to buy it.



Thank you.

I just received this Pen in the Mail today, and am Impressed! The Pen has some sort of Anti-Static design, that Only iPhones, and iPads can use. I have been playing around with it, and so far, its the best I've used. BUT, I am still looking around more, to see if I can get something better. The problem about this pen, is that it has a big brush tip! You cannot use the other small tip. That is for Resistive touch devices, like palm pilots, and many others... The brushed tip starts to get very spread out, thus, a bigger head of the pen. It's Interesting, that when I put the pen on the Top of the TapTap-Revolution game, the whole pen lights up the background! I have no Idea what they are using??? Magnets... I don't know, but I will provide some Pictures for you Guys to Check Out!



Peace Out, iPeople!

-BYF

In my house we have an iPad, a Motorola Xoom, two iPods and touch android smartphone. I have purchased a Targus stylus, and a Griffin stylus, both of which with have a kind of rubber tip that works great on all products. I wanted to get my sister a stylus for her iPod and, thinking that this one would work well because the tip seemed smaller and finer than the others, I ordered it. Well there are two tips. One is a hard point like a stylus for the older touch screens and PDA's, and useless for all of the products that I have. The other tip is actually a brush. It is blunt-cut and starts to splay as soon as you touch it to anything. Not useful for anything I can think of - the blunt cut would keep it from even dusting my keyboard effectively. How would this be better than using my fingertip? But reviewing the seller's policy, I have opened the packaging and therefore can't return it. A really lousy waste of money. - Ipad - Ipad Stylus Pen - Stylus - Ipad Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipad Stylus Pen - ipad stylus pen, ipad ipad Ipad Stylus Pen - ipad stylus pen, ipad