Monday 23 May 2011

Stud Earring - stud earring, stud


The diamonds are really clear and sparkly. I loved it...my only complaint is that I didn't understand at first that I was only ordering one ear-ring. I thought I was ordering one "set". So when I got it, I had to order another. It was for a Christmas present, and luckily it got to me in time. 14K White Gold Round Single Diamond Stud Earring (.10ct . J/K I2)

The setting seemed just a little bit flimsy, but considering the price, it was not bad! I bought this for my husband, who has very sensitive ears that get infected when he uses cheaper settings. He is very happy with it and wears it constantly, and about a month later he hasn't had any problems with his piercing. Shipping was fast and the packaging was nice for a gift! Would definitely buy again from this seller.

I agree with the other customer, this is a great little diamond stud earring for that extra piercing, and I saw it on another site for $10 more. The diamond is a good color, not kitty litter, and it even has a screw back post. Good quality.

This stud is exactly what I was looking for! Great price, beautiful piece...

It is, mind you, tiny but perfect for a second/third/fourth, etc. piercing. It is sparkly and the white gold is shiny and in perfect condition. Thanks so much, SuperJeweler!!

Also, I loved the cute blue box w/ bow in which the earring came.

Very Disappointed when I find only 1 (one) ear ring in the package!!

Nowhere in the ad can I see it stated that this product is sold as a single stud ear ring. Please clearify this in your ad.



Very, very disappointed // Yvonne

This earring is just what I wanted. It's exactly the right size for my ear. It is more comfortable than the previous earring, which had a screw base. This is a good quality item and well worth the money. Shipment was very prompt. For a single stud earring, this is an excellent choice.

The product arrived in a timely manner and was well packaged. It was not what I ordered, however. When I ordered it there was no mention of it being a single. So as you can see I sent it back. I did reorder it with a trubate $10 discount which is more in line with what I believe the value to be.

The diamonds are really clear and sparkly. I loved it...my only complaint is that I didn't understand at first that I was only ordering one earring. I thought I was ordering one "set". So when I got it, I had to order another and The second single earring is smaller than the first earring I order. It was for a Christmas present, and luckily it got to me in time. - Stud Earring - Stud'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Stud Earring - stud earring, stud stud Stud Earring - stud earring, stud