Monday 23 May 2011

Jewelry Organizers - earring storage, necklace holder


My tabletop jewelry box has been getting pretty tight. I actually broke a piece when trying to untangle. Looked at different types of organizers. Didn't want to spend money on the mirror types but also didn't want to use those clear shoe plastic ones. This was a stylish convenient in between. Doesn't fit inside my TINY 1 ft closet door but fits outside and looks nice Overdoor Jewelry Organizer

This jewelry organizer was exactly what I wanted. Now that my jewelry is organized I can easily find the piece that I'm looking for without having to dig around in boxes. I hang it over my bathroom door and it does make it difficult, but not impossible to close the door. When I buy my first house I will bolt it to the wall, but it's nice to have both options especially if you live in an apartment and have restrictions. It allows my counter to be free of jewelry and minimizes the possibility of an earring falling down the sink. The best thing about this jewelry organizer is that I have space for MORE JEWELRY!!!!!!

This organizer is made of very sturdy metal, with only the removable drawer being made of plastic. It's much better built than I expected!



It is so nice to have my jewelry untangled and displayed in an easy to grab fashion. Emptying my jewelry boxes helped me find jewelry I thought I'd lost long ago! The design is well thought out and very handy!



If you want to organize your sunglasses, belts, necklaces, rings, bracelets, watches, earrings, etc. and get at them easily, you definitely want this!

I mounted this organizer on my wall rather than hanging it over the door. It came with brackets for wall mounting and it was easy to drill holes and secure to the wall. It very sturdy and I even hang my purses from the bottom hooks. It was exactly what I was looking for.

I am using my jewelry organizer over the door - and it is incredibly easy to assemble and use. But there is one little draw-back - if you use broaches/pins there is no space for them, really. I thought the earring screen would be difficult to use - but it isn't, although I do have rather small hands, for a guy with bigger hands it probably wouldn't work. Overall - it's sturdy, it was well packaged, and most of all I can use my jewelry faster/easier and see it (including what needs to be cleaned - gulp)...

I've looked at a LOT of jewelry organizers - and this is the BEST. Yes, it is a little pricey, but for what you get it's really worth it. Holds a lot of jewelry and is better than having several small free-standing holders. If you want to see it in real life, check out my video at PandorasPalette on youtube . If you're looking for a holder that can handle a variety of jewelry in one place and doesn't take up too much room - this is it!

I got this over the door jewelry organizer for Christmas and I put it to use right away! I love that it has the capacity to hold my growing jewelry collection and there seems to be room for every type of jewelry imaginable, from long chunky necklaces to big thick bracelets. It is a little hard to hang the necklaces on the hooks because there is a bar directly in front of them but if you thread them from the top it solves that problem. The only real negative I can see is the white tray that sits on top of the earring screen isn't very secure, I already knocked all my rings all over the place once trying to put a necklace on a hook underneath it. I think if you want to keep your rings in this system you should glue the tray to the frame so it will stay secure. Other than that, the system looks and feels very sturdy. I have it hanging over the door on a smaller (narrow) closet and didn't have any problems with the install or it being too wide for the door. I also did not have to use the screws for the over the door hooks because it was a pretty tight squeeze, but I still might put it on at a later time if there are any issues. Overall I am super happy with this gift!!

Overall I'm happy with the Overdoor Jewelry Organizer. It holds lots of items that are easy to access, and is of good quality. The only minus for me is the earring portion. I wear hoop type pierced earrings. The grate system only works on ear wire dangle type earrings. Since I didn't want the hassle of returning the product, we redesigned it. My husband cut out rows in the grate. While the solution is not optimum either in function (still difficult to access earrings) or aesthetically, it allowed me to use and enjoy the rest of the organizer design.

I was so excited when I found this jewelry organizer. I have a ton of (mostly cheap!) jewelry, and I've been looking for a good way to store it forever. I looked into armoires, but they were way too expensive. And there's no way a jewelry box would fit even close to all my stuff. Though this could be considered a bit expensive, it is well worth it!!! I just hung it next to my closet today - almost no assembly (you hook the bottom part onto the top) and super easy to mount. It's so convenient. I absolutely love that I can now see all my jewelry at a glance. You can even hang belts on there if you're so inclined. Definitely considering giving it as a gift. I HIGHLY recommend this product!

My friend mentioned that she wanted a jewelry box, so I decided to get her one for Christmas. I searched for a very long time, but couldn't find one that would accommodate the long necklaces that she likes to wear--I knew that if I got her a traditional jewelry box, her necklaces would get tangled. I finally found this over-the-door organizer. It looked like the perfect solution to keep all of her jewelry organized, especially her necklaces.



The organizer was exactly as pictured and very easy to install (according to my friend). She sent me a picture of it and how nicely all of her jewelry was organized. It was exactly what she needed and now she can accessorize her outfits quickly in the morning, without having to sift through a messy box. She was extremely pleased with the product.



I should also mention that the seller of the product was very professional and responsive when I sent an email inquiring about the status of the shipment.



I highly recommend this product to anyone who needs an innovative and smart way to organize her jewelry. - Necklace Holder - Earring Storage - Jewelry Holder - Organizers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Jewelry Organizers - earring storage, necklace holder earring storage Jewelry Organizers - earring storage, necklace holder