Monday 23 May 2011

Soft Leather


I give this bundle package 3 stars(would have been 4) only because 2 of my gel sleeves were on backorder and it took some time getting them. I love this value pack and got it at a much lower price that it is now. I would recommend it to others! Crazyondigital Essential 20 items Accessories Leather Case Charger Screen Protector for Apple iPad 2 2nd Generation 16GB 32GB 64GB 3G Wifi

Wow this was an amazing buy the price was great a single tpu cost about $10 on eBay I received 4. Screen protectors are usually about $5-10 I received 3 and it's not cheap stuff good quality and tight fit..the red folio is nice but it does cover a bit of the volume button but not a big deal...all the other items worked fine but the cases are the real draw I cut one of the tpu case to fit the smart cover and kept the other three pristine after one month of use still looks new..

First let me say the original description for this item was a brown and black two tone vertical folio stand, not this 16pc bundle as it says now . I purchased this in February for my iPad for less than $5 with shipping, yeah $1.99 + S+H. Arrived in a few days, it was good for the price, I would have paid $25-$35 in a store for the same thing. I have seen cases with a similar quality easily sell for this much, so this was a steal.



On to the case itself: Has a smooth texture, pebble-grainy like leather and has a nice grip to hold, and the case overall gave my ipad a very professional appeal with the outer tab closure. I liked the two tone combination of the leather and brown tones for it made this case unique and look very proffesional.



Inside the case is a smooth black lining (I dont want to say velvet)more like a synthetic fabric which had a invisible sleeve/pocket and a business card sleeve/holder. There were four corners holding up the ipad, two elastic on top and two leather-like tabs at the bottom. It is a tight grip on the device, but I can see how some people say the elastics can get in the way of accesssing the volume and power buttons as some reviews have noted on other similar cases.



I think if you dont take care of the case, I can see the cardboard like material (in my opinion this is what it is) in the support that is underneath the iPad seems like it would bend eventually. I've already seen it curve slightly in the center, so I guess you get what you pay for. I am not complaining.



Sadly, I only got to use this case for a couple of days before selling my ipad, so now I have the case and will temporarily use it on my ipad2 when it arrives until I find an ideal case for it.

Although the package arrived a few days later than expected, and unfortunately the seller failed to communicate about the delay (Amazon did), I was pleasantly surprised when the set finally arrived. For $14 plus $3 for shipping I received a nice quality case with an inside flap (something that I was looking for), two skins (and a note that 2 more will arrive when the company receives shipment - lets hope so), 3 screen protectors, two chargers, etc. etc. This truly was a very good deal - I doubt that I would be able to buy a similar case itself for less than $30. I am surprised that the seller has increased the price of this accessory set by $10 in just a week.....

I got this for less than $10 including shipping, very nice quality, I wanted the ipad to be holded on four sides

and this serves the purpose.



Only downside getting to some controls is difficult beacause of the tabs on four sides. I can live with that.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Soft Leather Soft Leather Soft Leather