Monday 23 May 2011

High Definition - hd camcorder, sony


Sony MiniDV tape has always worked well in our SD camcorders (Canon and Panasonic) and now that we moved to HD (Canon VIXIA HV40 HD HDV Camcorder with 10x Optical Zoom), the Sony "DVC HD MiniDV" tapes are the only ones we plan to use.



The playback quality is just amazing and we have never noticed any errors in our recordings. This is very important to us since we film instructional videos for our family business and need to be sure that the video is perfect every time.



Highly Recommended! Sony 5DVM-63HD MiniDV HD Video Cassette (5 Pack)

just as good as canon and at a fraction of the price! Thus far no complaints. Highly recommended, although as a previous customer noted...thought was purchasing a 5 pack but it came as a 3 pack with the extra tapes put in. No biggy. I would buy it again.

I have never ever had a problem with these tapes in my Canon HV20. I have noticed drop-outs with other bargain brands that I have never seen with the Sony 63-min tapes. Why take a chance with a few dollars difference? Maybe someday I'll try the JVC, Panasonic, or other 'pro' brand tapes, but not right now when it matters.

the tapes came in the mail quickly and was decently priced. My only disappointment was that I thought I was buying a five pack as advertised in the picture and was sent 5 individual HD tapes with Chinese markings making me think this product was made for overseas sales. Otherwise I was satisfied with the product.

I use only sony MiniDV HD tapes in my Canon XH-A1 camera. These are exactly what I use for shooting HDV, quality is perfect. I ordered these on Monday and had them by Thursday using regular shipping. I would definitely order these again and from the same supplier with no worries. - Blank Media - Hd Camcorder - High Definition - Sony'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information