Monday 23 May 2011

Canon Digital Camera - canon digital camera


I was quite surprised by this product. I had a Canon remote but I misplaced it and I needed another to take pictures. I saw the price of this one and decided to try it out, worked better than the Canon brand. It allowed me to take pictures immediately or wait 5 secs between pictures. I would recommend this to everyone. Wireless Shutter Release Remote for Canon EOS, Rebel

Works perfectly - fantastic price - why pay more for a remote made by the camera manufacturer when this product works great for a fraction of the price? Note that you have to be standing in front of the camera for the remote to work, but that's because of where the infrared detector on the camera is located (i.e. same no matter whose remote you use). Also, I have a Canon XTi and you have to set it to "timer-mode" for the wireless remote to work. I also got a wired remote (made by the same company) which also works great.

the unit arrived today from New Harbour who shipped fast and i'm enjoying its benifit. i gave 4 out of 5 for the reason that if you use it on XSi model, the lower botton will not work. but it doesn't mean it won't work. Cheap but does the job of remotely triggering your cam. for less than a buck you are a sure winner. just make sure you point it directly to the cam sensor or you'll have a hard time taking your shot.

I didn't expect much from this remote. It's so cheap I almost can't complain about it. I bought it for my Canon XTi and only the "S" and "2S" buttons work. The "S" button will autofocus and take the picture instantly. The "2S" button autofocuses and waits 2 seconds before taking the picture. I'm not sure about other cameras, but my Canon XTi must be put into the remote shooting mode or it will not work. It can be a pain sometimes when you forget this and have to walk back to the camera to put it in the correct mode. As it says in the description, it only works up to about 16ft with direct line of sight. I've found it really only works consistently from a maximum of 12ft dead in front of the camera.

I purchased this item in advance for when I received my Canon T3i. It works great, but I have only used it for movie mode at this time. If your in movie mode, hitting the "s" button will take a picture, and the "2s" button will start and stop your video. This is a must have for anyone recording video of themselves for youtube and they do not have a second person behind the camera to operate it.

I bought this because I somehow lost my Canon R-5 remote and didn't feel like spending more than $5 on another. Works fine with the Canon 5D Mark II, also tested it with the Canon T2i and that works fine too. Because it's an IR, the picture is shot immediately, you don't get the 2 second delay like with the R-5 remote. I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars because the lower 3 buttons don't work on the 5D, rendering them useless for my purposes, "S" takes the picture and "2S" will trigger the video start/stop. Pretty awesome for $5 - should I ever lose this one I'd buy another one of these again (hope I don't have to though).

This is a simple remote that works with my Canon Xsi. Only the top two buttons work and it takes one or two photos.

The one thing I didn't think of is that there is no way to auto focus, so it is difficult to get a good self-image.



But it's cheap and does the trick! I recommend! - Canon Digital Camera'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Canon Digital Camera - canon digital camera canon digital camera Canon Digital Camera - canon digital camera