Monday 23 May 2011

Indoor Grill - cuisinart, griddle


I got lucky,I found one at walmart for $22,on clearance. I love it,the black model looks great. It big enough to cook four beef patties,at once. It comes with four raiser attachments for the legs,so you can push taco meat into a taco shell,strait from the grill.

I love my grill. I use it almost every friday when I don't want to cook. I grill the burger, the buns, onions, tomatoes, and jalapeno peppers. This is a great product. Easy clean up. No hassles. I can't wait to grill salmon and chicken on it.

This grill is great for doing quick dinners, I cook veggies and tilapia or chicken breast in 12 minutes tops! It's also helping me lose eight. I'm buying one to keep at work and save lots of money on lunches and eat more healthy...

We bought this as roommates for our friend getting married. A George (as we call it) is the best kitchen appliance for a single person or a young couple. It cooks everything faster and even makes vegetables taste good! You want a George in your kitchen. I know it.

This'll make a couple of hamburgers, a couple of chicken legs or two standard-sized sandwiches (which is English for panini) at the same time. With the adjustable lid set up, it'll make open-faced sandwiches. It's not so great at grilling steaks (the upper element doesn't get hot enough) but for a quick burger, it can't be beat. The non-stick surface is a treat (try to clean it before it cools all the way; it's a little easier that way).

I made burgers on my 'George' last night and they were fabulous-totally non-greasy, delicious grilled flavor, and were done in no time at all. Am totally LOVIN IT!! My mom saw me using it last night and was pretty impressed with it too. - Griddler - Electric Grill - Cuisinart - Griddle'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information