Monday 23 May 2011

Itouch Accessories - armband, ipod armband


I've had this product for about 2 months now. I initially berated this product on comfort and inconvenience. However, I am revising my recommendation. The pros; Does keep the iPhone secure and dust-free while running and in gym. You can still access the touch panel but not the volume controls while wearing. Makes the heavy iphone lighter weight. The Cons (the reason for 3 stars) is mainly due to the very short armband strap. I suggest this product for kids our people with relatively skinny arms. Otherwise, you'll get frustrated trying to put it on and it will give you a feeling of your blood pressure being taken. Overall, I would recommend this product but haven't tried others to know if there are better. iLuv iCC212 Armband Case with Glow-in-the-Dark Frame for iPhone 4 and 3G/3GS

Great Product, it is exactly the way it is advertised. The only thing I would change is that it fits a little tight on the bicep area. Other than That it is great, it holds my Ipod secure and it does not slide down when Im running or working out.

My iPhone 4 fits just fine inside the case and using the controls for it are also not a problem. However, the armband is just too small. I'm an average size guy and I could barely fit it over my bicep. Wearing it over a sweatshirt is out of the question. This product would be much better for a much thinner customer.

I first have to say that I bought this from another store and payed way to much for it. I should have bought it from Amazon. I am a 6'2" guy with an athletic build. At first I had concerns about it fitting because out of the package it is pretty small, but after stretching the elastic before use I was just fine. It is made to be able to fit a large range of people.I works out well for me.

This armband fell apart. There really isn't much else to say. The Velcro attachment strips came undone in several places, tearing the stretchy band underneath. The plastic screen came undone in opposite corners and now I'm afraid that my iPod will fall out while i'm running. Do yourself a favor and buy something more durable.

Great product, fits secure on the arm. I have an IPhone 4 which I have to take my usual case off in order to put the phone in the ILuv case. I only warn that the arm band length is not very long, it is only 15 1/4 inches across which doesn't leave a lot of slack left to Velcro the strap if you have medium to large arms.

The band is durable and at a great price point, mine works well with and without a case on my iPhone 4. Although the length of the band should be longer for people with bigger arms it still works, just difficult to keep the velcro on securley while exercising. - Running - Armband - Ipod Armband - Itouch Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Itouch Accessories - armband, ipod armband running Itouch Accessories - armband, ipod armband