Tuesday 5 April 2011

Remington Electric Razor - womens, electric razors


This is a great razor. It says wet and dry, but for me it works better dry. I shave my legs, underarms and *ahem*....the bikini area, no problem, the razor still is sharp shaves well after 5 years..and counting!!

It has two levels to adjust to get how far you want to shave. I purchased mine through Walmart years ago, they don't have it now. Amazon is the place to go!!! It comes with a rechargeable plug in, the charge last awhile, make sure you have a really good charge, or it will pull the hair, also comes with travel bag, bottom line------> Ladies, it's a wonderful must BUY PRODUCT!!!!

Remington WDF-3000 Smooth & Silky Wet/Dry Body Contour Rechargable Shaver for Women (factory refurbished)



at first hair grew back fast, I got some irratation but I expected it because I hadnt used an electric razor prior. Says to give 3 weeks for your skin to get used to it and I have and it works great!



Great product!!! thanks!

I bought this razor about 12 years ago after horrible experiences with traditional razors. I have extremely sensitive skin and had razor burn or an itchy rash after EVER shave with a regular razor. This razor worked from the first time! It still holds it's charge, and the blades are still sharp. I need to buy replacemet foil, as the blad finally broke through. But after 12 years, that's not bad. I have to admit that I have not kept good care of it. I rarely clean the blades beyound swishing it in the tub. The only drawbacks I would say would be that I have to shave every day to stay stubble free. The other thing that you need to watch for is the trimmer part (not the foil screen). It is extremely difficult to shave my underarms without this blade burning me. I keep the trimmer in the most recessed position and it doesn't bother my legs at all.

After damaging the switch on my trusty 15+ year-old Remington in an attempt to replace the battery pack, I sought a replacement. I tried a Norelco, but returned it when I found that the only way to shave hair past the stubble stage was to use a flip-out hair trimmer (the hair trimmer was only about 3/4" wide and tended to collapse back into the base). So I then did what I should have done in the first place and ordered another Remington. The design of my new Remington is even better than my old one: the switch is a covered push button instead of a slider switch, the blade unit does not need to be removed for cleaning, and the length of the teeth that lift the hair can be adjusted. My new Remington handles the coarse in all those hard to navigate spots (armpits, crotch, and ankles) like a champ. I can't vouch for the closeness of the shave; to avoid ingrown hairs, I prefer to cut my hair just at the surface of the skin.

i bought this thinking it would be excellent for the bikini line area, the products seemed fine but the box was old, like it was sitting in the wearhouse 4 yrs eventually the battery/motor died (within 3 mths, after the return was invalid). i wouldnt buy this product again (dont know if i got a defective 1)

I usually have no problems with this shaver! I have had on for last 10 years, and was time to get a new one! I rcvd this shaver as a gift for Christmans, used it twice. Within 30 days of having the shaver the button that raises and lowers the blades just broke off! I've never experienced this problem before, hope it's just specific to this paticular shaver. I have contacted the company fo a return lable, and havent had a response. - Ladies Razor - Womens - Electric Razors - Electric Razor'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information