Tuesday 5 April 2011

Memory Card Reader - card reader, recommend


Having been a Windows PC user for most of my adult life, when I got my first MacBook I didn't know what to do without a card slot for transferring my photos! This was so inexpensive that I was extremely skeptical, but it works perfectly. Plug it in, instantly the Mac recognizes there are photos on the card and iPhoto pops up, and everything I want to transfer is super easy to select and move. It give me the option to delete or keep the photos on the card after copying them to my hard drive.



It actually feels a little flimsy so I feel compelled to be a bit careful with it, but it seems to be working great and not so fragile. Even got knocked around a bit in my carry-on during my last trip and still works like a charm. Dynex DX-CR6N1 - Card reader - 6 in 1 ( MS, MMC, SD, MS Duo, xD, MS PRO Duo, miniSD, RS-MMC, microSD, MMCmicro, SDHC, MS Micro, microSDHC, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo ) - Hi-Speed USB

This Dynex DX-CR6N1 - Card reader - 6 in 1 ( MS, MMC, S... is a very good product to have especially for the different card selections that are out there these days, also the price was what that made me seal the deal for this product,I couldn`t find a better price any where in town.

It fits a memory card from a camera that doesn't work anymore, and I needed to retrieve the information quickly. Very quick,finds the memory card right away and it comes with software. The good and bad, it has security for removing files. Great; However, I can't get the software to load on Windows 7 properly. You need to have the software installed to delete whats on the memory card, and every time I load the software it says no hardware found. Maybe a 64bit issue but once I get it to work i'll post back.

I just purchased this product and it works exactly as described. It's small, compact, and has a rubber cover over the slots to keep it clean. However, I purchased it at Best Buy for $20, half the cost of what it's currently selling for on Amazon. - Usb Card Reader - Recommend - Card Reader'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Memory Card Reader - card reader, recommend usb card reader Memory Card Reader - card reader, recommend