Tuesday 5 April 2011

Anklet Bracelets


I was surprised at how much I loved this anklet when I opened the box and put it on. It's just beautiful. I love the delicate shiny silver bars that separate the pretty sparkly crystals. Love that the size is adjustable also. At the price, you absolutely can't go wrong with this purchase, but I'd guarantee you'll love it when it arrives. BDA004 Multicolor Genuine Swarovski Crystals .925 Silver Ankle Bracelet 9" 9.5" 10" Length Adjustable Anklet

Purchasing this ankle bracelet for myself was a total indulgence, and I am thrilled with the product. But, even happier with excellent response from this vendor. Product arrived very quickly, in excellent condition. superior workmanship. I am very happy with this purchase.

This was purchased as a gift for my beautiful girlfriend. I am incredibly pleased and think she will love it. The picture is not bad, but it looks better in person. It is certainly a fun item, and will never be mistaken for something expensive, but for the money... this is very nice. It looks anything but cheap.

it is very pretty i will give you that. But it shouldnt advertise something it is NOT-- not swarovski and not crystals... it is "swaroski-like" and "crystal-like", but not for real. but yep, it's nice, good price, a bit stiff, looks good.

I love this ankle bracelet, its very cute and goes with everything. The only downside is the way the beads are shaped, if you put any pressure on the beads it will dig in a bit more than I'd expected. All in all I'm very happy with it, and will continue to wear it for seasons to come.

I have been looking for an inexpensive ankle bracelet and my solution was this adjustable beautiful Swarovski Sterling Silver ankle bracelet. It is everything I was looking for and more. Sometimes you worry about making a wrong purchase, this was the right one.

I bought this anklet with matching earings for my sister and she loves it. It's very unique and she gets commented on it a lot. The only thing I do not like about it (my sister does not mind) is that it really is only 9 inches long with an extender that does not match. Using non-matching extender makes it look like it does not fit...'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Anklet Bracelets Anklet Bracelets Anklet Bracelets