Wednesday 23 March 2011

Tag Heuer F1 Series - tag heuer f1 series, sport watch


Some people believe this watch is overpriced due to the movement. This may be the case if you're a diehard automatic movement fan. However I enjoy both types of time pieces and this watch is a steal at $700. The fit and finish and quality of materials is on par with any watch, including my SeaMaster and yes even my Submariner, yet sports a price tag of a fraction of their price. Tag Heuer is no Omega or Rolex but its brand value is still quite high and this watch is an excellent proof of the craftsmanship of this luxury swiss watchmaker. If you don't need an automatic movement, want a beautiful fit and finish, sporty time piece with a great name behind it. This is your watch. My only gripe is that the box pictured is an aquaracer/ other higher end Tag model box. This watch comes with the plastic box with leather pillow. Enjoy, you won't be disapointed. TAG Heuer Men's WAH1010.BA0854 Formula 1 Grande Date Black Dial Watch

BEAUTIFUL WATCH and great service from the Designer Shop. If you are in the market for a nice watch, you can't go wrong here. Lastly, if you are deciding on either the black dial or white dial- go with the black, trust me!

You will not be disappointed with this watch. I upgraded from a pretty nice Bulova watch and this is head and shoulders above that watch. This is my first high-quality Swiss made watch purchase and I really love it. It's a large watch with a thick case, but that's exactly what I was looking for. I love the simplistic details of the face. Not too much on there to make it messy. The engraved case is a nice plus as well. I picked this up for under $700 as well, which is much less expensive than I could find anywhere else, and believe me I looked everywhere. If you're thinking about getting this watch, don't hesitate. Just do it. You won't be disappointed.

Just received my first ever Tag Heuer, and I must say: I am impressed.

Everything from the solid (heavy) feel of the watch, to the look, and the

detail. Metal components instead of plastic, engraved branding instead of

painted on, the list goes on...



Well worth the money!!

i got the watch at the exact time they said.

in a very good condition, i thought it was missing the warrenty card, but it seems like they do the work for you when it comes to warranty.



i was upset since it was missing, and gave a bad product review and i had a customer care rep contact me in a few hours explaining the situation.



very good service and products.

I purchased this watch a year ago and have worn it a good deal since. I liked the size of the case and the masculine styling. It keeps perfect time and has proven to be incredibly durable despite taking several good knocks. The combination of a sapphire crystal, titanium carbide for the bezel, crown & crown guards and hardened, aerospace grade stainless steel for the case and bracelet make it shrug off the little scuffs and scrapes that will quickly mar most watches. I highly recommend it if you are in the market for a tough, high quality timepiece.

I didnt buy it on Amazon, but i wish i did. I paid over $1200 for this watch, but its worth it! Only thing i dont like about this watch is that its not very heavy, its not light eather, but i LOVE heavy watches. Other then that its superb watch, but it and you will love it!

Delightful timepiece. Always on time and resistant. I've worn it for 3 months now and have had not a single problem with it. Very masculine looking, you can wear it on whatever ocasion and it is going to look great on your wrist. Very good price since it is a copule hundred dollars less than you could get it on a retailer store.

This watch is awesome! Was brand new and in the mfg packaging. I have not had any problems with it at all. I did purchase a cheap ($6) link adjuster and it got the job done without having to got to a retail shop. The watch was $150-200 less than what i could buy it for at a retail store. I'm hard on watches and i've already banged this watch several times. No damage to the saphire crystal or bezel! Looks great and runs right on time!! Go for it! - Tag Heuer F1 Series - Sport Watch - Formula 1 - Watches'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tag Heuer F1 Series - tag heuer f1 series, sport watch watches Tag Heuer F1 Series - tag heuer f1 series, sport watch