Wednesday 23 March 2011

Screen Cleaner - monitor cleaner, screen cleaner


Purchased a few of these to go along with the Rosewill RCN-SC106 Plasma/LCD screen cleaner I'd purchased and they work wonderfully. My recommendation would be to spray a little of the cleaner I mentioned above (found it on sale for $9) on one and clean slowly and keep a dry rag for recleaning (again slowly). I used these to clean a 55" LCD TV, 24" LCD monitor, and 2 15" laptop LCD screens... all of them look brand new again. The 24" monitor had some large, obvious smudges on them that I'm not quite sure how I got and the tv, which is now mounted on my wall, had finger print smudges on them from my 2 year old. After thoroughly cleaning, you can not tell any of my screens had ever been touched by human hands. For what it's worth, I'm exceptionally picky about the way the screens look. I examined them in different amounts of light and from all different angles to make sure I could no longer see any evidence that there was ever a smudge on the screens. Cables Unlimted ACC-FIBER6 Ultra Absorbent Microfiber Cleaning Cloths (6 Pack)

I have a glossy surface on my laptop which is an insane fingerprint magnet. Nothing really cleans it that well. So I somehow found out about microfibre cloths and bought these. They work beautifully at cleaning my computer--they remove all the grime and fingerprints with a minimum of effort. They also clean my screen well.

I ordered these because I needed more microfiber cloths to use with my family-size Monster TV CLNKIT Alcohol-Free ScreenClean Kit] bottle and I wasn't disappointed.



What you get is six 12"x12" (one square foot each) reasonably soft cloths, enough to last you for a couple of years of monitor screen/laptop/keyboard cleaning. I am quite happy with this product.



However I do not agree with the advice given customers:



>>>"reuse over and over by simply throwing them into the laundry and washing them along with your clothes"<<<



Do this at your own risk, if you don't mind soap streaks on your monitor screen. I will NOT reuse a cloth to clean a screen once it went through the washer. If you dedicate a couple of these cloths to screens, you can use it many times on screens only but, once they get dirty, just throw them away - they are not THAT expensive to replace.

I wanted these to clean my eye glasses, read the reviews but didn't get much info about specs specifically.



I have now tried these and they dont do the job on glasses at all. They leave small fibers all over my glasses which I then need to wash again and dry with a different cloth. I have washed the towels and still have the same problem.



They seem perfectly fine for other uses though I haven't tested them.

These are some great cloths. They feel super-soft and are pretty big. I used them on my Panasonic Plasma, my Samsung LCD monitor, and even a blu-ray game disk. All were cleaned perfectly (using the GE 22557 cleaning solution available on Amazon.com). You get 6 for a good price. Another reviewer suggested not washing them, just throwing them out when you're done. Is that good advice? I don't know. But at this price, I could always buy more. You get several uses at least out of each one.



I got some serious smudges off my plasma with these cloths and that GE solution (I have a toddle at home). I hadn't cleaned my LCD monitor in years (I was afraid), but now it looks brand new.

These types of cleaning cloths are the absolute best option for cleaning the screen of Apple's iPad. Nothing else that I've ever tried has been anywhere near as effective at removing the oils left behind by fingers on the touch screen. They are also gentle enough that you won't worry about scratching the screen.

They have the resemblance of wash cloths but they seem to do a nice job of cleaning my ipad 2 off in the spots the cover's microfiber lining is not rubbing. So far no visible damage to the screens I have used it on.

These microfiber cloths are absolutely perfect for the iPad.



Just one good swipe across the screen and nearly all of your fingerprints, dust, hair, etc. are gone. And they don't leave tiny fuzzballs or lint behind like other cheaply made cloths do. You get a nice, shiny and clean-looking screen when you're finished. Also, the cloth is just the right size to clean the screen of the iPad, but still small enough to be portable.



And the price is just right. I paid about 10 bucks (with shipping) for this package, which contains six cloths. I've not been able to find any cloths that come close to matching the price of these. Most iPad cleaning towels cost around $10-$20 apiece.



If I had any complaints or suggestions, it might be to make them a tiny bit smaller - or make a smaller version. These cloths are so thick that when you fold them over, they tend to get rather bulky in your pocket or wherever you keep them.



Other than that, they're perfect. And on top of their usefulness for the iPad, these cloths are great at cleaning LCD screens and other electronic gadgets around the house. They're so great, I'm buying another pack. So if you buy these cloths, you won't regret it. - Screen Cleaner - Laptop - Cleaning - Monitor Cleaner'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information