Wednesday 23 March 2011

Ipad Sleeve - ipad, silicone


This only gets 1 star because it's the minimum rating I can give a product. I don't normally write reviews, but this product is so bad I feel compelled. I purchased this before it dropped to $2, but even at $2 it's overpriced. It does not even fit the iPad. It's loose on one end and tight on another. And the cutout for the screen is off and covers part of the screen. Junk. Junk. Junk. Keep looking.

It's a production press silicone shell made from the original specifications that Apple released when telling the world about the iPad. Problem is, it doesn't fit. It will fit height and width, but the curve in the back requires a different mold so the skin more tightly fits the iPad. As I mentioned in the review, for Useless junk, this is at the top, I suppose you could use it to hold furniture in place on a wood floor, but just so you know...it won't fit your sofa either.

As soon as I removed my iPad from the box i knew I needed some kind of protection. I have used silicone cases on other products before with decent results.



This case, although protective, was ill-fitting and actually quite annoying. I went to the Apple Store and bought the Apple 'book type' case.

Have bought several products for the Ipad. This is the only one I would recommend. It gives the Ipad protection and you can place it on any flat surface without it slipping. They just need to produce stand to hold the Ipad to show slide shows and one to give it a little lift when holding in your lap to read book.

After using this for a couple of weeks I do not like it is to big for the device and adds too much weight on to it. Looks like it would weight a lot less than the apple case, but it doesn't. It is cheap and you are getting a cheap product. - Apple Ipad - Silicone - Ipad - Ipad Accessory'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information