Sunday 27 March 2011

Pregnancy Workout - maternity, gifts for pregnant women


I wished I had known of this earlier during my first pregnancy I wouldn't have splurged on Bella Bands (Ingrid&Isabel). Bella Bands are constricting and because they're worn tight, your unbuttoned flies are very obvious to other people. Conversely these bands by Swelly Belly are not constricting, the elastic is only at the top and bottom hem while the center is loose. It does not show through, nobody has a clue your pants are undone, yet it does a fantastic job of holding it up just fine. Bella Bands tend to roll up or down when you're sitting, while these Swelly Belly bands do not by way of their design. They're truly worth every penny. Swelly Belly Maternity Band (Large, White)

This band is too loose, the whole point of me wearing these bands is to hide the fact that my pants are unbuttoned and help keep the pants up. This band is not tight enough to help the button portion of the pants to lie flat. I can see it might work well if all you want is a longer layer to hide your growing belly. The Bella Band does a better job and the ones with the lace at the bottom are way cuter than this one.

Many of us stretch our non-pregnant clothes by unbuttoning and unzipping our pants a bit. These bands, I thought, were intended to help keep those pants up. but I think now they are more to cover up the fact the pants are undone. Which is fine. Just can't stretch those non-prego clothes as far as I wanted. the tighter versions/other brands of these bands that seem like they would hold your pants up are just too tight on my belly and cause pressure making my belly hurt.

I like the feel of this material better than the Bella Bands, but even the smallest size was ridiculously loose on me (except at the bottom elastic) even when my non-maternity pants needed the extra help. What I had to do was use a rubber band looped around the button/button hole and wear this on top, pushed down just to cover up the zipper (not my belly). It was so loose that it showed wrinkles through my top. I am now 8 months pregnant and I still have to wear this band upside-down (one end is slightly bigger than the other) to keep it from sliding down my belly because the elastic is very stretchy, but overall fit is better. I have to say even though this one is prettier, the Bella Band is better for holding up your pants. If you get the right size (snug, not tight to where it hurts for goodness sake!) in that one, you will be happier. I can't see how I would use this post-pregnancy for nursing. It would just be too loose.

I really love this, I used it to cover my unzipped pants, and the fabric is so nice, the look is so fashion for me it works fantastic and looks grate under my shirts, it looks like another shirt, not like a band, and it works great as an accessory... IT DOESN'T WORK KEEPING YOUR PANTS ON SITE when you unzipped it, for those purpose I recomended "Belly Bands Combo - The Ultimate Maternity Wear Solution" I also bought those and there are a perfect match to feel conftable using your own clothe not pregnancy pants - Gifts For Pregnant Women - Maternity - Pregnancy Comfort - Maternity Fashion'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pregnancy Workout - maternity, gifts for pregnant women gifts for pregnant women Pregnancy Workout - maternity, gifts for pregnant women