Sunday 27 March 2011

Docking Station - htc evo 4g, hdmi cable


Overall great accessory!!! I purchased this accessory from A1 Accessories and it was in brand new condition. It works great with the Motorola Xoom and it is a plug and play set up. The cord is 3FEET long which is great but still plan ahead just to make sure it is long enough for your setup. I purchased the cable for $8 - $10 which is a 50%+ savings rather than purchasing with Verizon ($20) or Motorola ($40). Just to confirm this is a Motorola OEM HDMI Cable. It has a Motorola logo stamped at the end of each connector. Tested it on Acer LED Computer Monitor, Sony LCD HD TV, and Samsung LCD HD TV. Motorola Standard HDMI Cable for Motorola DROID X, ATRIX 4G, and XOOM

Bought this as well as a few other accesories after seeing the pricing of amazon versus verizon. Boy I am glad I did! Going through amazon as seller I felt confident even though it was only a few dollars, verizon charges 19.99 for same exact motorola branded HDMI cord. Works great, just got a Droid X2 with a mirror mode option and it is great transferring whatever I am looking at or playing on my droid x2 straight to my LCD high def TV. Saved a bunch and got a motorola car charger which is great as well(see my review), all for under 10 dollars! Verizon wanted 50 dollars for the 2 accessories, glad I looked in the jungle of amazon!

The quality is just what I would expect from an original equipment Motorola product. The problem is, I was a little too over zealous with my Motorola Atrix, that I really didn't pay attention to what all it came with. Low and behold, the standard HDMI cable. Hope this is helpful, or makes you laugh. - Droid X - Htc Evo 4g - Hdmi Cable - Droid'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Docking Station - htc evo 4g, hdmi cable droid Docking Station - htc evo 4g, hdmi cable