Sunday 27 March 2011

Ipad 2nd Generation Screen Protector - ipad 2, ipad 2 accessories


I received this screen protector just two days after I received my new iPad, and I left the original plastic on the iPad so hopefully there wouldn't be any dust to hassle with, as other reviewers have pointed out. It was easy for me to put on with no problems. There were some air bubbles which I removed with a credit card. I had thought there were a couple of specks of dust under the cover, but they came off when I removed the top plastic sheet. I was expecting all kinds of problems because of the negative reviews but there were none, and now I have two extra sheets. Great product, and it shouldn't give anyone problems if they pay attention to the valuable hints from successful reviewers and follow the directions carefully. Acase(TM) Apple iPad 2 AcaseView Screen Protector Film Clear (Invisible) for Apple iPad 2 2nd Generation Wifi / 3G Model 16GB, 32GB, 64GB (3-Pack) NEWEST MODEL

these types of protectors are always a little bit tricky. It took me three attempts to get it right. Here is what I learned:



1. be careful peeling the black front cover off at the end. I accidentally pulled the whole protector off and threw it aside thinking I was just peeling off the top film.



2. perform the installation in a clean room. any spec of dust within 1 mile will attach itself to the sticky side of your protector right when you go to apply it.



3. I found it easier to hold both sides of the film in such a way that I could use the cutout holes for the camera and the home button to align the sheet properly.





Now I see why they package them in threes. I ruined two of them in the application process! Seems to work great now that it is on.



Bonus: microfiber cleaning cloth and an air bubble remover tool are both included!

I wasn't expecting much when i opened the packaging. Once it's on though, It's perfectly clear and at times i forget that i have a protector on the screen. Before applying, make sure you clean your ipad until it's spotless and make sure you do the process in a dust free area. I personally cleaned my desk a good three times and wiped it clean before i started this, and it came out perfectly. Once it's on your ipad, you'll be more than glad you purchased this product! I LOVE IT

I like this protector. I've never been a fan of these things until I had one on my iPhone and I noticed a deep scratch. I freaked out until I realized the scratch was only on the protector and not the phone. So when I got a new iPad, I was all over this. Even bigger screen=more scratches.



This is a good product. There's no dimming of the screen with it on that I can see. No haze or anything either.



Not TOO hard to install as these things go. And it's pretty forgiving if you have to lift it up and redo it to get all the bubbles out. REALLY wipe it before you start and use the bubble card they provide AS YOU GO. NOT after you put the whole thing down.



THE ONLY THING I SUGGEST: When you put on the protector, start by lining up the camera NOT the home button. The camera is the part you really don't want to cover up.



Good product. I like it.

We just dropped a lot of bread on an iPad, so I wasn't about to skimp on a screen protector. I didn't mind paying the price for this 3-pack of protectors; I consider it an investment in protection. Thanks to some of the other reviewers, application was relatively easy (I made sure to have a can of air duster handy and used it liberally). My results weren't perfect, but I don't know that I've ever performed a perfect protector application on any phone, iPod, or Kindle. Specks happen.



The protector really shows the fingerprints after a while, but clean-up is easy and it continues to look and perform great.

I was worried after reading a couple reviews of folks that had installation issues. I have all kinds of bubbles and problems on my iPhone protector. However, this screen protector worked beautifully on my iPad 2. Installed perfect the 1st time and didn't take forever. Now, I've got 2 extras in case I ever need them. Great product. I might have to see if they sell an iPhone protector from the same company to replace my current one. It's that good!

I have not tried any other protective film for the iPad 2, this is actually the first one. I probably won't try any other film since there all the same in essence. I just don't ever find the need to take off film after its on, unless it really affects the use of the screen. The film that I received is not a cheap one that scratches easily neither actually high quality stuff.



With the protective film on you can't tell its really there. I got a lint free application the second try I did it. The application process took no more than five minutes for me. The film does not add any obstruction in your ability to use the iPad, everything stays functional.



For the price and quality I would purchase this product again if I ever needed it. - Ipad 2 - Ipad 2nd Generation Screen Prote - Ipad 2 Screen Protector - Ipad 2 Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipad 2nd Generation Screen Protector - ipad 2, ipad 2 accessories ipad 2nd generation screen prote Ipad 2nd Generation Screen Protector - ipad 2, ipad 2 accessories