Sunday 27 March 2011

Durable - duty belt


Simply put, this belt holds up to wear and tear. The buckle is no nonsense, and the weave is sturdy. I just got back from a month in the Alaskan bush, and I wore it every day, putting it through many different configurations.



It is slim enough to fit into regular belt loops (though I would check it first, as one of my hiking pants did not work with it, so I left that pair at home)



Not really heavy enough for a pistol belt, or for serious weight, but it is a sturdy belt, and I never once had a problem with it. Last Chance Heavy Duty Belt-Large from Rescue Essentials

I bought this belt after reading an article in Outside Magazine and am glad I did it. I found this belt to be a very sturdy piece of gear. It's held up to a few months of heavy use. I like how hefty it is. It can carry a full load of gear. I've used it to hold on my survival kit, my 9mm, Knife, and a plethora of other heavy gear and I had no sag on it. It also does a great job of holding up my pants which has been a constant battle most of my life. I can also vouch for the strength of the buckle. I rappeled of our 30' tower and it did a great job of getting me down. I wish I had this when I Ski Patrolled for chair lift evac's, and any other time I had to use a rope. Great little piece of gear. I would deffinately recomend this to anyone who uses ropes or needs a sturdy belt to hold a lot of gear. - Duty Belt'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Durable - duty belt duty belt Durable - duty belt