Sunday 27 March 2011

Letter-sized Zipper Pouch - binders, binder


I have tried everything... standard binders with loose leaf, but they are too bulky, and spiral notebooks, but they are a pain if you need a sheet of paper. THESE ARE PERFECT! They fit easily onto a college desk, with not a lot of overhand like some notebooks. I flip it over and can write all my notes, making me a happy camper page after page, and being able to pull out a sheet for an in class assignment is a cinch. I really do LOVE everything about mine... and wish I could find in stores all year round, but my fave colors only seems to be available in the fall. If you have never been happy with the old options, seriously consider one of these! I will be soon getting probably 3 more, for various reasons. Also the dividers they comes with are AMAZING. Good quality, thick hold alot and are REALLY well designed! Go MEAD!!!! Five Star Flex Hybrid NoteBinder, 1-Inch, Black (72009)

I am a college student who got tired of carrying big 1 inch binders or notebooks around for each class, and switching them out between classes, when I rarely got or needed papers in class. This note binder has given me one small thing to carry around to every class. I really like the style of rings it uses to hold the paper and folders. They are not loud like traditional metal rings (too loud to use much during a lecture) and they are very flexible and don't get bent in my backpack. I recommend this notebinder for anyone who needs the flexibility of a binder and the portability of a notebook in a small, quality package.

For a few years in college, I carried one of these for each class. It is nice and slim until the papers start piling up inside, and takes the better part of a year's worth of major abuse. I wreck the rings of normal binder within weeks of getting them so papers start slipping out the gaps. The notebinder does not have this problem until about a full school year through I typically have one of the rings snap (essentially non-repairable). The pocket dividers that come with these are awesome as well, great for tossing papers in at the end of class, the top tab holds the papers from falling out. If I could afford to buy a new set for all my classes each year, I'd still be using them. I still use the dividers! Top-notch product with a top-tier (student) price, the ease of use of the pull apart rings just has the trade-off of being the weak link in the system.

I was always the type of student who hated binders. Ever since the 8th grade I've noticed that everyone else had binders while I had a folder filled with loose leaf papers. Now that I'm back in college, I went shopping for school supplies and came across this -- it reminded me of my childhood school days when I owned folders with loose leaf papers instead of binders or notebooks.



This is perfect because not only does it resemble a typical folder, it's also light weight and it's more than a folder in one. I love this - it's neat and has a lot of cool pockets/storage, etc. I highly recommend it.

I do a lot of crafts and I'm always collecting projects, notes, techniques, inspirations, etc. I'd been using standard binders, but they only open so far and they take up more space than the contents inside them. These notebinders hold a lot of material and you can fold the front cover all the way back around. And they don't take much more space than the pages inside and neither the covers nor the rings add much weight to it at all.



LOVE these!! - Letter-sized Zipper Pouch - Binder - Binders - Five Star Flex Hybrid Notebinder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Letter-sized Zipper Pouch - binders, binder letter-sized zipper pouch Letter-sized Zipper Pouch - binders, binder