Sunday 27 March 2011

Camera Filter - 55mm, photography


I have bought many filters over the years but was surprised at the quality of these filters at such a low price.Among my first pix using the UV filter a picture of a Tiger, head only from about 20 feet away from me. The eyes were crystal clear, a credit to the clarity of the filter. Pictures of Parrots also had clear and saturated colors. Great job for low price filters. Love em. Zeikos ZE-FLK55 55mm Multi-Coated 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD)

Build quality of these filters is fine. They need to take the "Multi-Coated" title off these filters. They are NOT multi-coated. In fact they are not "coated" at all. Yes it says it on the box, but, it is not stamped on the filter (MC) and if held to the light at an angle (an easy way to see coating) you can see that there is nothing. Remember people, you get what you pay for. Too bad someone doesn't police these things and make them change it or ban them from Amazon if they won't.

I am surprised for the quality of these filters and for the incredible price. I loved the presentation in a practical and elegant case. I recommend these filters which I use in my Sony Alpha series SLR camera.

I ordered these for my daughter in law. They did not fit the lense we bought them for. I contacted the vendor,the gentleman called me at home to talk with me about the purchase/return. He was beyond helpful. He helped to understand what I needed,gave me information that will benefit purchases in the future. He is sending a replacement at the same cost and sending a postage paid container to mail the other set back. This is not an expensive item but he made me feel like it was important enough to get it right. I so appreciate this type of customer service and rarely receive in the retail world. This company is great! Thank you so much.

This was a suitable starting point for me as an amatuer, the holder and the lenses are good and I do utilize them with good effect, they are reasonably priced and happy with the product and the results.

Very good quality, affordable and it comes with a small bag too. You don't need to buy expensive filter out there, A $90 vs $10 lens, what do you think would make a difference? I'll let you decide on that. You don't need to be smart when it comes to this.

I find this set of filters well made. I like the fact that they came in triple and thus fulfill my various needs. There is also a very nice accompanying case to store the filters. For the price, I think it is a bargain. - Photography - 55mm - Filter - Digital'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information