Wednesday 12 January 2011

Wide Leg - women, vampire


These are noted on the inner tag as sleepwear but you could easily wear them with a dressy top that came down long enough to hide the drawstring and go out in comfort.

They do run large (I usually would wear a medium but guessed right in choosing a small)so purchase accordingly.

I plan on buying a second (and possibly a third) pair as they look so nice for the price. Gilligan & O'Malley® Moda; Pant - Assorted Colors L

I just got these yesterday and LOVE them!!! They are very soft and very comfy. I got them to wear to school so I can go straight to the gym after school without any extra baggage (extra clothes). I wore them today and was very impressed! They are light weight, look nice, and very comfy. I would not wear these to go on a camping trip in cool or cold weather due to how light weight they are, but perfect for working out. They are also a bit long, I am 5'4'' and fell going up the stairs today due to the fact they are so long, but that was easy to fix. I am planning on getting another pair. The only thing that would make these better is a pocket or two. update 3-21-09 I love these pants. I got my 2nd pair in my actual size (last one was in a size too big. I love this typw of thing being big and comfy!), which seems to be a mistake. They are very light weight which leads them to be see through. Today while at a friends house I was on the floor crawling with her baby. She was able to tell me what color underwear I was wearing due to them being semi see through and stretched due to my crawling. I still really like them, but will be less apt to wear this pair in public for this reason. I love these for working out! My advice would be to get a larger pair for pants you are wearing outside of the house to avoid showing off your panty color.

The pants are very comfortable, made of a soft silky fabric that doesn't cling and doesn't scratch. The downside is that they are too big. I have an extra three inches dragging of my feet which makes it difficult to walk, and the waist is very large as well. If you buy these buy it in a size smaller then you'd normally wear, you'll thank me. As for mine, they're rotting in the drawer until I can find chewbacca... They're just about his size

These are soft and very comfortable. While some have complained about them being too long, it was so refreshing for me to get bottoms with long legs instead of a crotch that comes almost to my knees (and have them still be too short). They will shrink a little if dried on medium or high so hang these to dry to keep them long. They're still soft even after hang drying and don't have that slightly scratchy feel. They do seem to run a little on the large side. I'm considering ordering an extra pair because I like them so much. In the house or out of the house, they've become my favorites.

These are so comfortable. They are extremely too big though. I am five two and ordered the small. I have about an extra 7 or 8 inches that drag the floor. I love these pants and if they fit correctly I'd order more pairs. These are great if you are tall. I wish the manufacturer sized differently.

I was skeptical about these sleep pants but decided to give them a try after reading all of the positive reviews. Let me just say that I am absolutely thrilled that I made the decision to buy these pants. The material is INCREDIBLY soft. It surpasses cotton by miles. I'm actually very picky about why types of material I put on my body. My skin is very sensitive from eczema and any little irritation exasperates the condition. Often, I would wake up in the middle of the night to change into a different pair of pajamas, usually because the cotton was too rough against my skin or the pills were irritating. But these pants feel absolutely amazing. It's almost like you're wearing nothing at all. And I love the length! I'm about 5'7 and have a very difficult time finding long pajama pants that do not shrink. The length on these is perfect. Oddly enough, I ordered three pairs, all in the same size and color, and one pair was about two inches shorter. I'm going to send that pair back, but I won't hesitate to purchase more of these pants. I was also concerned about what size to get because I like my pajamas a little bit loose for sleeping. Some of the reviews indicated that the pants run a little big, so I actually purchased a medium instead of the usual large (I'm 5'7, 145 lbs., and wear between a size 8 and 10). This worked out fine and I'm glad I didn't go any bigger. If you're on the cusp of a certain size, you will probably be okay with the smaller size. These will shrink just a hair, but not nearly as much as traditional cotton. They're just so soft and flexible. Give these a try -- you will definitely love them and the price is amazing!

These pants are great yoga pants as well as "wear around the house" pants. They are comfortable and have a great draw string waist. THey are a little long-- and usually I don't have that problem-- but if you turn the waist over they are fine.

Package arrived quickly and without damage. I read in past reviews that the pants ran a little long but being 5'8'' with long legs (34-36'' inseam) I decided to test fate and get the longs. I'm very glad I did as I love wearing these pants to work with heels. The pants just graze the ground. I love having a pair of pants that are actually long enough for me and I can consider almost 'too long'. Without heels on these pants do drag the floor so I just roll them up and problem solved! Absolutely happy with this pair and will be ordering more. Oh, and the softness is true... very pleasant on the skin!

These pants are SO comfortable. It's comparable to wearing 100% silk. It says that they're sleepwear, but I would definitely wear them out, or maybe even as dance pants. I definitely recommend buying a pair of these - worth the price all the way. - Women - Vampire'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wide Leg - women, vampire women Wide Leg - women, vampire