Wednesday 12 January 2011

Foil Replacement - 5614, braun 8985


I have the Braun 8595 and bought the 8000 series replacement despite the bad reviews of the item. Turns out they were all true. The replacement pulled on my hairs, left my neck covered in pimples, etc. Then I read a review that said the 7000 series works on my shaver. Meh, I thought, for $20 I gave it a shot. Holy cow! This replacement ROCKS!!! Visually comparing the two cutters the 8000 series cutters are as thick as butter knives whereas the 7000 series cutters are paper thin. Couldn't believe my eyes and even showed my wife the difference. Anyway, my face gets a great shave with the 7000 series replacement for the 8000 series shaver. Two thumbs up! Braun 7000CP 7000 Series Replacement Foil And Cutter Combo Pack

I should have done this earlier. Replacing the cutter and foil has made my shaver work like brand new. The price was great ($7 less than my local mega-mart INCLUDING shipping) and the product was delivered right to my door on time and in perfect condition.

As we all know, braun discontinued the original cutters and foils for the braun 360 shavers, and apparently the 'new' ones are awful. For this reason, i bought this Braun 7000CP 7000 Series Replacement Foil And Cutter Combo Pack to replace by original cutter and foil that I had been using for years. This 7000 series replacement works just as good as the original and will make your shaver like new! highly recommended.

This foil replaces the foil and cutter block on the 7000 Braun shavers and in my case the foil in an improved design on what came with the razor. The new shape of the foil holes allows my coarse and multidirectional facial hair to be cut more effeciently and with less passes.

Product came quickly and as promised. I guess I was hoping the new blade and foil would make the razor better than it ever was. I have my old razor back, thanks to the new parts, but I think I'll upgrade to a new razor next time I need replacement parts. - 5614 - Braun 8985 - Braun Refill - Braun'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information