Wednesday 12 January 2011

Dvd Storage - dvd case, cd case


These are the best jewel cases that I have found. They don't break like the regular jewel cases, which are very brittle, and these are easier to open. I've been using these for years to ship CD's to my software customers. I have yet to have a CD show up damaged. DiscSavers Slim CD Jewel Case, Clear - 200 Count

Its center lock so it locks better than those edge locks

SO EVEN if top and bottom break apart it will still close tite =)

this plastic material is flexible so it doesn't break

Item arrived as it notice! plastic wrapped every 50 counts in 1 right

sized cardboard box

I would buy this again DEFINETLY!!!!

These cd/dvd cases are the best on the market. There durable and great for someone who is constantly on the move with precious media or data. I became tired of always breaking the popular slim jewel casees. These Discsavers are the move!

I found the Discsavers long ago and have been using them for years now. I like having the 4 colors to categorize different music discs and different movie types, and the clear is also great for work vids and "spiritual vids" and spiritual music CD's (clarity). I use the Red for action/adventure, blue and green for comedy and documentaries and yellow for misc. These disc savers are simply that-no "breakum" flexible plastic is great, and once you get the hang of opening them, they are so easy to use. The price in bulk is also a great pull. I use them in my car, in my home and at work. only one thing missing...PURPLE!!! hm?

Sincerely,

Atindra

Clients are always impressed when they receive any kind of disc in one of these cases. They know that the case will not break as soon as they open it to remove the disc. Conventional jewel box cases are notorious for breaking after just one use. DiscSavers Slim CD Jewel Cases make the difference between delivering quality work and just delivering work. I highly recommend these to all professionals and amateurs who need to protect valuable data and memories on disc.

This is hands-down the best CD and DVD holder available on the market for single CDs and DVDs. It is extrmemly durable, easy to use, and cost effective. One of these is worth 10 of the standard plastic jewel cases. They arrived promptly, well packaged, and with no problems. - Dvd Case - Cd Case - Dvd Storage - Cd Storage'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dvd Storage - dvd case, cd case cd case Dvd Storage - dvd case, cd case