Wednesday 12 January 2011

Cd Holder


It is no more or less then what you would expect for the price paid. Most of the holders do not havev the factory cut out surplus material removed but it is easily removable. Product seems to be holding up well under pretty heavy use and protecting my CD's in the car. Pro 02402 CD/DVD Expandable Binder Holds 96 Disks

This is the poorest quality CD holder that I've ever seen. I'm returning it because I'm honestly worried that it will scratch my CD's over time to the point that many will not work/will skip. And, the clear plastic part on each CD compartment that should have been removed during manufacturing was not removed all the way, so you have to do it yourself.

For the money paid, I guess I should have expected it to be useless. I filled less than half of the cd slots and the case will not close. It's a shame and now I'm left with cds scattered all over the floor and nowhere to put them. What a waste of time and money. I would suggest not buying this unless it will be for minimal use and fewer cds.

My dad bought this for me so I could put all my C.D.'s inside and keep it in my truck. I love the color, it has TONS of space for c.d's, I think it holds up to 96? Really is great for the price, the only thing I could complain about is the plastic sleeves that the C.D.'s go in are a bit on the flimsy side, easily tear, BUT I can't complain because it was a cheap price and was definately more than I expected for the money we paid.

I use these to store Blu-Rays. So far, no complaints concerning the longevity of the manufacture. So far, no scratching of the disks. I DO hate that I have to pull out the little plastic insert widgets, but for the price, I won't complain.

cheap price, cheap product... there are a lot nicer ones out there...but this serves its purpose for me.. my advice..if you can afford it...spend the extra few bucks for a nicer one...if you can't and just want something cheap...this is it!!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information