Wednesday 12 January 2011

Battery - rc car, battery pack


Replacement Battery for my wife's Big "Monster Patrol" RC Truck. Delivered plenty of power to perform Slab Wheelies and Doughnuts. Lasted better than two hours before needing a charge. Great Battery for the money. 7.2V Tenergy 3000mAh Flat NiMH High Power Battery Packs with Tamiya Connectors for RC Cars

I actually bought this to replace the NiCad crap batteries in my stationary exercise bike. These work quite well and the charge lasts a long time. I cannot compare my use to the use in an RC toy, but after my experience, I'd certainly try them out on such if the need arose.

This is a good powerful battery. Looks like real good assembly job too. I tested it today and it ran a good long time. The "education value" and "how fun is this toy" stars???? It's a battery.......... I will get another one pretty soon, same one again.

tenergy makes excellent batteries. I've bought a few packs advertising 3000+ mah, and they turn out to be duds - offering run times no longer than my existing 1200 or 1500mah packs.



This one was the real deal, and was inexpensive, as well. Perfect combo.



I'll be trying out some other tenergy packs as well from now on. - Battery Pack - Rc Car'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Battery - rc car, battery pack rc car Battery - rc car, battery pack