Wednesday 12 January 2011

Graduation Gift - outdoor statues, gnome


I bought this for a colleague and left it on her desk. She loved it. It is cute without being overbearing (by it's appearance as well as by it's size). Makes you want to stick sunglasses on it or set it out on a recliner. We have talked about putting it on a different staff member's desk from time to time as an office morale booster. Very cute, and a non-threatening gnome. Not scary. Let the gnome roam! Exhart 8-Inch Travelocity Gnome

I purchased this gnome as a gift for my boyfriend for his herb garden. This is a great quality gnome that just makes me giggle when I look at it. My boyfriend loved it so much that he bought another one (8") for him to take on trips!! He takes pics of the roaming gnome when he is out and about and people just love it. I think we will buy more as gifts. I mean who doesn't want one?? LOL

You never know what you are going to get with garden gnomes. I am very pleased with mine. He is quite nice. Gnomes are known to be sneaky, deceitful, and even destructive. So far, so good. My gnome, Leroy (his choice), is none of these things. In fact I would say he is kind, considerate, and generally a pleasure to be around. In the mornings he watches over my paper until I can retrieve it. In the afternoons we have tea and gossip about our rowdy neighbors. Leroy even took the liberty to sign for my new iPod and take delivery from the FedEx guy. Furthermore, Leroy warded off some possible intruders one night when I was out enjoying the county fair. Needless to say, Leroy does not fit the stereotypes. He has not once tried to form a posse of garden gnomes and overrun my home. I am very pleased with my new friend.

The Travelocity Gnome looks exactly like the one on TV and ads. Good! Not so good is the fragility of it's construction--I bought 3, and two suffered damage in shipping. Had hoped to put one outside--but it's really an indoor gnome.

Over the past 7 years, I've given these to each of my niece & nephews for High School graduation presents (yes, along with some cash).

At first they were viewed as a strange gift "Only you would give this as a gift". Since then, I think they're anticipated.

My last nephew graduates from HS next month, so I bought 2 - one for him and one to replace my own which I gave away.

Of course, I write a wish on the bottom of them. In case you're wondering the follow up College graduation gift is Dr. Seuss' "Oh The Places You'll Go".

Great gift - and personal purchase too. - Graduation Gift - Gnomes - Outdoor Statues - Gnome'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Graduation Gift - outdoor statues, gnome gnomes Graduation Gift - outdoor statues, gnome