Wednesday 12 January 2011

Tennis Balls


The best dog balls we've ever bought. My labs love these balls; in fact I can honestly say they are obsessed with them. These balls are hard rubber, very bouncy, float and my dogs haven't been able to chew these up like regular tennis balls. And these balls are not furry so the dirt and grass doesn't stick like it does on regular tennis balls. I hate picking up a tennis ball that is all furry and matted with dirt. I think our dogs feel the same way because whenever it's time to play they bring us these and they ignore the tennis balls! Cost a little more than tennis balls, but they last longer. 5 stars.



UPDATE 7-31-10: Labs are still ga-ga over these Chuck It balls! Chuckit! Ultra Ball, Medium, 2 Balls

My working line GSD is ball obsessed...and he gives them a rough workout! I previously used Orbee balls, but the hole in the center would fill up with water when he dropped it in his water bowl for a drink and then would spill all over our floors. These don't do this.



Also, they're bright orange which makes locating them easier, especially in the dark. They're still chewy, so he loves them. They are TOUGH. They float and bounce high...they're not very heavy.



These also fit in the ChuckIt thrower...



****Tennis balls are DANGEROUS to your dogs....they break apart and can cause impactions, AND the glue will eat away at the enamel on your dogs teeth. Buy these balls instead, you won't be sorry.

By far one of the best balls out there. They bounce higher than most, are easy to find in the the grass and have proven highly indestructable so far with my super power chewers, a Lab mix puppy and adult German Shepherd who love to devour tennis balls. Best of all no green fuzz all over the house!

Being the Mom of a heavy, heavy chewer, I have tried so many toys and balls which my 2 year old Pitbull takes great delight in annihilating before my eyes.



To give you an idea of who much of a heavy chewer our girl is, she can destroy a sold Kong if given the chance!



I by chance, stumbled accross these rubber balls one day whilst looking for yet another indestructible toy.



Well, what can I say! I have at last found the Holy Grail of indestructible balls! what a relief!



Our girl simply LOVES these and spends hours just squeezing them in her mouth, she seems to love the sensation of this.



These bounce great, are brightly colored so stand out in the grass and best of all our solid rubber.



They also fit perfectly in a tennis ball chucker.



If you need a really hard wearing, good quality ball, for those dogs who love to destroy, look no further, stock up on these, I certainly will be.



You will not be disappointed!!

Our 3-year old Golden Retriever is seriously addicted to these balls. No other toy has withstood his chewing, but these are indestructible. He not only loves to fetch them, but constantly has one in his mouth, chewing on it (which if you are a Golden Retriever owner, you know how much they love to chew). I cannot recommend these highly enough. They are amazing!

These balls are rugged. I was concerned because my lab normally tears through every thing, even if she doesn't mean to. These have held up and she loves them. Plus with the launcher I never have to touch another slobber ball again.

These are the only balls that my siberian huskies have been unable to destroy - two of them lasted about three months, with constant chewing. I am amazed at how long they last and am so pleased to find an alternative to tennis balls, which are unsafe for dogs.

This is the best ever ball for medium to large size dogs. My pet will walk around for hours with this in his mouth. I don't have to worry about him chewing off the fuzz as he does with tennisballs. It's great for playing catch. It's virtually indestructable and easy to keep clean.

My dog is crazy for Chuckit. She is a medium sized dog who loves to play in the backyard. We have an average sized backyard, so we use the medium range Chuckit with the medium sized balls. We have tried just about every kind of Chuckit ball (the whistling one, the glow in the dark, the fuzzy 'tennis ball', and the Ultra)...and out of all of them, the Ultra Ball wins! They float, they are easy to see and also easy to clean off. They can bounce pretty high and ricochete depending on how hard you throw it and aim it, so just watch where you aim if you're worried about it going over the fence :)

My dog is hard on balls and the solid Chuck-it Ultra-ball stands up best to his rough play and chewing, also there is no fuzz like the standard tennis balls on the Ultra ball which is a huge advantage in the humid dew covered mornings of the North East. They don't get dirt and grass covered like the fuzzy ones. As far as I am concerned the Ultra Balls are worth the $.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information