Tuesday 23 November 2010

Survival Gear - utg, survival gear


I've been looking for a good and simple bag for CCW with enough room for laptop and documents. This is the bag. It can hold a full size auto, laptop and books and is easy to get into for access. Front flap can use either the clips or velcro tabs which will hold it down without using the clips. Only two minor draw backs from my viewpoint. It would have been nice to have a sunglasses clip on the carry strap. I can clip my sunglass case to some clips on the bottom which allow it to hang below the bag. These clips are part of the extra waist band restraint. The other slight issue is the padding on the shoulder strap could be thicker. I've had the bag for less than a month but use it anytime I'm out of the house at work or business. Great Bag! BLACKHAWK! Covert Carry Messenger Bag - Black - Carry All - Shoulder Bag - Utg - Survival Gear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Survival Gear - utg, survival gear survival gear Survival Gear - utg, survival gear