Tuesday 23 November 2010

Sleeves


I am a voluteer with the Miracle League in El Paso, Tx. At work we have a program to create trading cards for the kids. After I made the cards I was debating between laminating them or buying the card sleeves. I decided to go with the card sleeves, and they work perfectly. For the price you can not go wrong. Once I run out I will get more to protect my own collecting of cards. If you use toploaders these are a must for extra protection. 1 (One) Pack of Ultra-PRO Extra Thick Card Sleeves for Thick Jersey or Memorabilia Sports Trading Cards

Perhaps I did not understand that "extra thick" card sleeves does NOT mean the plastic is extra thick. Quite honestly, they are so flimsy, I consider them useless. The plastic has more of a film-like thickness, not very protective.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sleeves Sleeves Sleeves