Tuesday 23 November 2010

Router Bit Sets - rotary tool accessories, dremel


Most of these work really well with the router table accessory. I have noticed that cutting slots you need to do them starting out at a low cut depth and gradually raise it and swipe your work again. Other than that, the only other thing is that these don't have a bearing guides, just a flat top if it applies to the type of bit. They still work though, just don't rush the job. Dremel 692 6-Piece Router Bit Set

I use these router bits and the two styles of routers for building minuature wild west buildings and doll house furnitureWith these bits I can make very percise cuts and with the finished product I've sold them for as much as 250-300 dollars each. My only regret is that dremel would make some other types of router bits just like the big boys.

These bits have worked out very well. I've put them through a tough test too. I was working with some 1/4" and 3/8 " ply wood. I was amazed how well they worked. Anybody who has used a power tool will tell you that hard woods and plywood are tough on blades and bits. Thumbs up Dremel

This router bit set is a great addition to any woodworker's Dremel tool. We all know that the Dremel is a great tool to have around for dozens of tasks that you never imagined using it for. I bought my Dremel because I had built some drawers for a chest of drawers and forgotten to route the dado for the drawer bottoms into the drawer fronts of four of the drawers before I glued them together. I was able to use my router to get cut most of the dado, but I needed the dremel to get the last 2" by the edge that my router couldn't reach. These bits and the little Dremel worked perfectly.



I recommend the router bit set as an accessory to your Dremel for small tasks where your full size router won't fit. The bits attach right to the collet of your Dremel tool, so you don't need any other attachments to do freehand routing.

I was surprised at how well these work if you have small projects and do not want to but a router get these they work well and are well designed. The shipping was on time. I only wish they would make more bits

I love these router bits. Combined with my use of the Dremel router/shaper table, these bits make precise and consistent cuts. I use these for a very specific project, and I'm fortunate that a couple of the bits in the set are just the size I need. However, I'd like to see more bit types and sizes for added routing flexibility.

This is a nice little set that includes several of the most common profiles that one would use. It is also quite a good value. The cost of the set on Amazon is roughly what one would pay for 2 of the bits at retail. If you want a good assortment, or just need more than one of these profiles, I would recommend this set.

Dremel has a tendency to make bits for their power tools that are of a proprietary size. Fortunately, they do have a nice, reasonably priced, and fairly broad selection of bits. I like this 6-piece router bit set, which has seen me through several projects. I recommend it.



(Review of Dremel 692 6-Piece Router Bit Set) - Rotary Tool Accessories - Dremel - Tools - Router Bits'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Router Bit Sets - rotary tool accessories, dremel dremel Router Bit Sets - rotary tool accessories, dremel