Tuesday 23 November 2010

Moisturizer - vanilla, moisturizer


I don't think after using this cleanser I'd ever be tempted to buy another. First, it does a killer job on cleaning your face without making it feel tight, dry or irritated. It leaves no residue and takes makeup off thoroughly. You're left with clean skin, period. The scent is not a heavy vanilla but mine sort of has a smell I can only describe as vanilla scented plastic bottle. It doesn't linger though and the smell is a minor issue for a product that I just really like. This is one of several derma-e products I've bought and I've liked them all but this and the anti-aging hand creme are my favorites. derma e Vanilla Bean Cleansing Mousse, 6-Ounce Bottle

Excellent product. I have very dry and aging skin, live in a dry area, and since I have been using only Derma E products on my face, the results have been great. And these are the only products that don't leave my face oily.

I really want to review this 3.5/4. I don't think it's amazing, but I do like it and it gets the job done.



Creamy texture. Scent isn't too disturbing. It doesn't strip the skin of it's moisture. Does it take off makeup? Reasonably well, maybe not as well as my Lancome Gel Cleanser, but the Lancome one is a tad drying. The ingredient list for this is not as questionable as other cleansers I've tried which is why it's in my top 2 cleansers choice right now. I'm not sure what the age benefits can be since it's not on my face for more than 30 seconds. I don't like false advertising to hype a product up, so I hope there is some benefit because I do like the company and I really like their products.



I would buy this again, but I would also try other cleansers.

I've been using this cleanser for a couple of months, now. It works very well for removing makeup provided that you use enough product and rinse thoroughly. I love the smell, which is amazing, because I have fragrance allergy problems. Use the toner afterward to balance your PH. I highly recommend this cleanser. - Vanilla - Moisturizer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Moisturizer - vanilla, moisturizer moisturizer Moisturizer - vanilla, moisturizer