Tuesday 23 November 2010

Indoor Tanning - bronzers, tanning lotion


I've had this lotion for a couple of months now. It is fantastic you don't have to use that much as it just glides on your body like silk, and it really smells nice, leaves your skin feeling so soft and radiant. I can't say enough good things about this lotion, even the owner of the Tanning Salon that I tan at asked me about it and I let her try it and she loves it so now she order it for her salon. All I can say is try it you'll love it. :) Millenium Tanning Black Night Premium Tanning Lotion, Thermal Emulsion, Bronzer Tan Technology, 60x, 13.5-Ounce

Highly recommend this tanning product. Works great, no orange color. I am very fair complected and now have a great tan (worked well even the very first time)!! Other products have not worked as well. This one does a super job of moisturizing my skin as well. This is the second time purchasing the product and will purchase again. Product arrived quickly.....super!!

With so many products out there you never know what's a good one for you until you try. Black night 60x is great product. It goes on nice, smells clean, leaves your skin silky soft and doesn't give you that feared carrot orange glow :)

I would buy this lotion again.

I was skeptical ordering this, as I've always used Australian Gold products, but had read good reviews on this site about it. I got this order within just 3 days or so...I couldn't believe how fast it arrived! I'm a fair skinned person, and usually, it takes me a couple of weeks of tanning 4 days a wk (or more) to get a good base tan. It only took me 3 times....once every other day....with this lotion to already see a tan/bronze! It works really well! The smell is ok...neither bad or good. It doesn't leave my skin as soft as my last lotion, but it sure gets me darker faster. And what a bargain buying online from the Amazon site! I would recommend this to anyone who needs a quick tan (for an event or something).

Im fair skinned and ive been tanning in the regular beds for 15 mins Eod or E3d's and using this and im Darker than i EVER have been in my life.. this lotion really works.. just make sure u apply a good amount and get it on even.

If your an indoor tanner this you need. Its one of the best lotions, and I worked in the industry for years!! This price is unbelievable, and even with my discount from where I work, this is way cheaper. Snap it up, you will love it. Not that after burn feeling, and smells great. Im not nervous leaving the salon after tanning about how bad I smell, even had someone ask what body spray I had on it smelled so good, and when I told her it was tan lotion, and I had just tanned, she needed to know what I used, since her lotion was a bad smelling one, just like the box full I have which I will never use!! Get this, I got a couple right away!! Also the 50x which is super cheap right now. You cant go wrong with either!

I've used this product 4-5 times and it works great! My tan seems to last longer and I got darker quicker then other products. I like the smell and its not sticky like some of the other tanning lotions. Also not to mention, I purchased this on sale w/ free shipping

This lotion works really well and it is also the best smelling one I have ever bought. Smells just like candy. It comes out of the bottle easily, without clogging. I will definitely purchase this again :) - Tanning Lotion - Indoor Tanning - Indoor Tanning Lotions - Bronzers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information