Tuesday 23 November 2010

Natural Ingredients - organic, eye treatments


I really do swear by this stuff. I use it as my daytime moisturizer under makeup. It is silky smooth, highly emollient, absorbs easily, and actually takes away puffiness and visibly reduces lines almost instantly. I'm not a coffee lover, but the scent is very light and actually reminds me more of chocolate than it does coffee. A little goes a long way, but don't worry if you use a bit too much as its equally effective on those fine lines across the bridge of the nose and around the lips. Don't waste it. I don't use it for night as I'm not worried how puffy or wrinkled I look once I've washed off my makeup and would rather save it for daytime. So for those asking "Does this stuff really work?", I can honestly say YES! 100% Pure Cosmetics - Organic Coffee Bean Eye Cream, 1 fl oz cream

Some reviewers said this product smelled too much like coffee but I don't find it overwhelming at all. I really like the way this feels and I have noticed my skin looks better around my eyes since I started using it. I also just saw on Dr. Oz that eye cream with caffeine is the way to go so I'm glad I chose this product. I would definitely buy it again and the fact that it is all organic and natural is awesome. Highly recommend.

I purchased this from the 100% pure website directly. They offer free shipping on orders over $50 and free samples with all orders. I decided to purchase from this company since many of their products are organically certified (the only certification available in the world of cosmetics), so I trusted their composition.



This eye creme is a little thick, as the previous reviewer noted. However, when you pump it, it comes out in a needle -thin string of creme that is easy to apply! It blends in very well. You don't need much at all. I don't even use a full pump for both eyes! Any excess, I just rub on my hand since it's silky smooth. The only thing that I'm not crazy about is the smell. It's not quite coffee; it reminds me of a cookie. It smells good, but it's not something that I enjoy smelling every morning. But it's much better than having fragrances added to the product! (That's my reason for 5-stars instead of 4-stars.)



I don't use the creme at night, so I don't have the same problem as the other reviewer. However, it is always a good idea to keep ALL cosmetics out of the eye! Any cosmetic/creme (natural or not) is not healthy for the eye, and the reaction will naturally be adverse since the eye is trying to 'fight the invader.'

Cream goes on thick and rich and in a matter of minutes did reduce the puffiness under my eyes.

It does smell a little like cookies but if it helps my puffy eyes I don't mind at all.

My eyes are usually puffy due to allergies/sinus so I will probably be using it pretty often.

This is a very over priced natural ineffective product. Maybe people give it good reviews because of the natural ingredients and the coffee smell. But for me, this eye cream never lightened my dark circles, never diminished my lines and never changed my puffy eyes. I used it at night only and would either waste or put it on heavy because the bottle dispenses too much product for both eyes. On more than one occasion my eye duct would get clogged and my eye would ache like someone punched me. It would go away if I didn't use any cream for a few days. This is the only eye cream that ever did that to me. I will never buy or recommend this product. A waste of $20.

I fortunately bought the MINI version of this off their website and am so glad I did! I will probably ONLY buy it in this form as it is super easy to push out of the tube. (I only note this as reading other reviews regarding the pump) The product smells exactly like their Tahiti line of body products; which makes me happy every time I use it. (sort of like vanilla coffee) I have noticed a huge difference in my eyes and am really thankful for this product. My small lines seem to disappear and the product sinks right into my under eye area. I even put it on the eyelids. I swear my under eyes look brighter and I don't even need to use my concealer! I had been using Origins similar product to no avail and decided to try this. SUPER GLAD I DID! I would recommend it in the small version (cheaper too!) to try it out. I love 100% Pure and all their products!

I have horrible, huge bags and dark circles under my eyes and have all my life (I'm 59 years old). I've toyed with the idea of plastic surgery and then decided to give this a try. Within two or three days I saw a HUGE difference. I use it not only under my eyes but above on the eyelid. It does smell a bit different but it's so creamy and absorbs quickly. You only need a tiny bit! I use it in the morning and at night and highly recommend this product. What a find!!!!!

I've been using this product for about a month and do see some improvement in the dark circles and puffiness under my eyes. I have chronically 'clogged' sinuses, so I was happy to find something that seems to alleviate the resulting darkess/swelling I get from this. Hopefully as I continue to use this product, I'll see even more improvement. It is also very gentle--some products have caused redness and irritaion around my eyes. And I like the scent--reminds me of cocoa butter.

I've been using this product for about 2 years. The smell of it is wonderful, very strong coffee scent. And I swear it reduces those pesky under-eye circles. Believe me, I've been looking for a product that lightens my circles for several years. I like to keep mine in the refridgerator because the coolness of the cream reduces my bags and also shrinks the blood vessles quicker. Use every day to see the results for yourself. It will also last a long time, the price is well worth it.

I can't find anything that isn't absolutely perfect about this eye cream...(except perhaps the pump which when I'm half the way through clogs up and I have to take the top off and scrape it out). Small price to pay for this really inexpensive product.



The scent is vanilla/coffee (and I really don't care for either scent), but it smells different than most artificially scented beauty items because it truly is 100 percent pure. The vanilla/coffee disappears very quickly.



It has the perfect consistency for both upper and lower lids, and the perfect slip for makeup (the makeup goes on right over it...perfect) I don't get the reviewer who had it in her eyes for days, but maybe her eyes are shaped differently. I don't use very much, but when I do get a little too much out I put some on my cheeks (makes a really good anything cream). I also always put some over my upper lip as I do with any eye cream to help with a few vertical lines. I was using a very high end product which I really liked (never thought I'd use anything else), and then I gave this a try, and I just can't go back.



Just had to write this review because I'm purchasing my fourth bottle. - Moisturizing - Eye Treatments - Natural - Organic'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Natural Ingredients - organic, eye treatments organic Natural Ingredients - organic, eye treatments