Sunday 28 November 2010

Copier - laser all-in-one, laser printer


I was happy with the Canon PC11 copier I purchased in 1993 for $1,000 but it was no longer repairable. I never expected to get a great copier for less than $200. The only negative is that if you leave paper in the copier it sticks out in front so I remove the paper when I am done making copies. Not a big deal everything considered because the Canon D420 Laser Copier makes fantastic copies and I bought it from Amazon at a great price. Canon imageCLASS D420 Laser Multifunction Copier (2711B062AA)

Bought this to replace small Canon office copier that we had for well over a decade and which is no longer made. Today's dedicated copiers are much larger than we need so this was purchased for the sole purpose of being a copier. We have not even hooked it up to a computer so we have none of the difficulties of networking or any of the other functions that you read about. It copies just as advertised and although we miss being able to enlarge copies, we can live with that omission. Have had it for a little over one month, have had no problems and would highly recommend for this purpose.

Rarely do I find a product that functions this well for a low price. The toner cartridges are cheap and easy to replace. No problem with the generic ones. I do wish there was an easy, one button scanning option. Maybe there is and I haven't figured it out.

I bought this machine mainly for coping and scaning. I am very satisfied with the quality of the printing. It is easy to set up. For duplicating any personal document for filing at home, it is perfect. My previous copier was twice the size and does the same. With this low price, it is a must buy. If you want to network, you need to go a grade higher

The product was received in great condition, and runs great. It was even shipped for free. The pricing was also a great value. It would have been nice if they had over packed the printer in another box. They also need to email the recipient the tracking number, so that we can be at home to receive the delivery. - Laser All-in-one - Laser Printer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information