Sunday 28 November 2010

Moving Comfort - sports bras


I bought this bra based on the detailed reviews and it didn't disappoint. I have tried many sports bra's before and I can say, not many of them have been comfortable or supportive enough for me. I have size D breasts and so jogging is not usually the most comfortable activity. But, I thought I would give this one a try. I have done yoga, jogged, power walked and ran stairs in this bra. And It's great!! I have never felt so supported jogging. It has no underwire but it still works pretty well. I would recommend this sports bra to anyone wanting quality, practicality and comfort. Some features: Soft Velcro adjustable straps to get the bra on and off and adjust easily. The velcro doesn't make that loud ripping noise either. Soft material, which is great for comfort. The straps come closer toward the neck than the average bra and this works well too. I bought green! Worth the money! I'm very happy with my purchase! Jogging and exercising is a less embarrassing experience when you got a power bra! Moving Comfort Women's Juno Bra,Black,34D

I just received my Juno sports bra today. I did the standard bounce test on it to make sure it would work. It does! I'm a 40D and barely had any movement. I've worn it for a couple of hours now and the only issues I see is that it may rub against my neck a bit. But I don't ever workout longer than 1hour so this shouldn't be too big of a deal. It is not that hard to put on but taking it off is a pain. Excellent bounce control though.

I ordered this and the MAIA style because they were the top rated. This bra does not have cups, merely indentations. It was really cute with the racer back, but difficult to get on, and once I was in it, I felt completely squished. One plus, they didn't move when I jumped up and down, but huge negatives are the lack of cups, thus pushing them together and creating a prime location for heat rash, and it was sized small so I was popping out the sides as well. (the other bra fit perfectly)

This is the best sports bra I've ever had. I wear a 42D normally and when I run I get these terrible rashes where the underwire from my bra rubs into my ribs. I tried cheap sports bras from Target, walmart, and other sporting goods stores with no relief. This bra is considered an "encapsulation" bra ... it's meant for hold the breasts very tightly to the chest and keeping them completely still. I really love it. I now have 3 of them.

I just ordered this bra and Moving Comfort's Fiona bra, and this one offers more better support for larger cup sizes. It runs true to size (my 32D fit perfectly), is comfortable, and offers great support.



I wore this for the first time while doing a high-intensity plyometric workout, and it kept me in place, with only slight bounce. My Lululemon Ta Ta Tamer offers a bit less bounce, but the price of the Juno bra is much better since there is only slight difference between them.



What I especially love about both bras is that not only do they have the adjustable back closures (hooks just like a regular bra), but the front straps are also adjustable with velcro.



The only downside is that this does give a slight "uniboob" effect. It does have separate cups, but, since it's such a heavy duty bra, you don't get quite as much separation. I also noticed that bra hits at a weird spot around my armpits, which gives me a bit of that smooshed "bra fat look" near my upper arms.



Overall, though, this is a great bra, and I'm going to pick up a few more!

I have been running for 34 years, and, other than the earliest sports bras that were mainly compression, the Juno by Moving Comfort is the best sports bra ever. It is comfortable, prevents bounce and does wick sweat. Yes, it is expensive, but worth the money. I have three of this model.

I am a 34D (implants) and have had a slight issue with movement in one of my breasts which is causing friction when I run or play soccer. My surgeon recommened the Enell bra. I ended up buying a couple of them, but I found that they were so constricting that they ended up making the issue worse. Not to mention they give granny panties a run for their money! So, I came upon the reviews for this bra and decided to take a risk and it paid off. I love this sports bra. It keeps my breasts in place without feeling like I am being squeezed. This is by far the best sports bra I have ever owned. My only negative comment is that the lower band seems to run a little big. I decided to order 2 additional bras, but went down a size because of this. I will update as soon as I receive them. This bra is absolutely worth the money (and it is cheaper than the Enell)!

As a 32DD, size 6, female runner, I am always on the search for a great and very supportive sports bra. I went to a local store to try some on and found this great, racerback style. I did end up ordering it on Amazon because it was a full $20 cheaper here! My problem is mostly trying to find a smaller chest circumference with a bigger cup size and not paying through the nose for it or having to sell off one of my children.



The bra is a little tight to get into, but really needs to be to offer support and maintain the racerback style. If it was super stretchy then it wouldn't hold the girls in place so well. A non-racerback style would most likely be easier to get into, but then you have those fat bra-type straps peaking out of your tank top and that is NOT a good look at all. Racerback style was a must for me.



There is a 3 hook enclosure in the back which I found to be very easy to hook up after the bra is on. The shoulder straps are also adjustable but the adjusting part is hidden! It has a very heavy duty velcro on the underside of the front straps. The straps loop through the front of the bra and up again to connect to the velcro. The soft velcro is facing down towards your skin, I thought there might be worry for chaffing but I was wrong - there is none. It is a great design for those of us who would like a sports bra to look like a sports bra and not a regular bra.



The cups are soft but are heavily molded. I don't see how anyone could fall out of it in anyway if they are wearing the correct size. Yes, my girls were smashed together a little bit but I haven't found a bra yet that eliminates that problem for me so I'm not complaining about it. I don't chaff there anyway, if you do, you might want to try bodyglide with the bra. Another feature that I really like is the dip in the neckline. A lot of high impact sports bras will come up very high on the chest and make me feel like I'm wearing a weird straightjacket type of garment. This bra has a slight dip which makes it look more like a regular sports bra. It still is higher than something you'd buy off the rack at Target, but not as high as a lot of other high impact models.



One pleasant surprise about this sports bra is how flattering it is when on and under a shirt. I didn't look smashed flat at all, but very feminine with a good breast shape silhouette. Even when I'm running and sweaty, I still appreciate looking girly and good!



Overall I find this to be a perfect execution of a high impact sports bra that does what it is intended to do while maintaining as much of a regular sports bra appearance as possible. It is adjustable in the two areas you need it to adjust. I've run in it for an hour at the longest and it has held up great!



When buying any bra, be sure to get the right size. Go to a store and try it on first if you're unsure. You shouldn't be coming out anywhere - the top or the sides and you should still be able to breath when it's hooked up. If you're popping out anywhere then you need a bigger cup size, if you can't breath, you need a bigger strap size. I would highly recommend this product to any overly endowed woman out there! - Sports Bras'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information