Sunday 28 November 2010

Disposable Diapers - beach, diaper


I have been using these swimmer diapers for the last few weeks with my daughter and I think they are great. They do not fill up like a normal diaper does and do a really good job of keeping the yucky stuff it. The only thing that I do not like about them is that they are not that easy to get off. When the diaper is wet and my daughter is wet, it feels almost impossible to get off. I have started just ripping the sides which has made it so much easier. Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants (Character May Vary), Medium 18 Count

Most of our local pools specifically state that you have to use Huggies brand Little Swimmers for kids swimming in their pools. They hold up really well in the pool. However, don't keep your kids in these for long outside of the pool. They really don't hold much of any liquid/solids, which I guess is the point on how they can hold up in the pool without swelling up. One tip when taking these off of your child...just rip the sides rather than trying to slide them down your child's legs.

My son is a Huggies baby. These were great swimming diapers by Huggies. They served their purpose. My son went #2 and it stayed in the swimmers diaper. They dont not puff up like a regualr diaper in water. I've never put my son in water with a regular diaper, but have seen other parents who have. I like that its like a pull up, then rips on the side when their going to be taking off.

These diapers are really easy to get on and off. And we've never had an "accident" in the water. We can enjoy the beach or poolside knowing that our 1-year old is "contained." These are really absorbent. So be careful when you take your infant or toddler out of the water. Don't just plop him down. Our daycare provider did that after our Spencer was playing in the water with his friends for a long time. She set him down on the pavement and the diaper kind of went boom. (But nothing ever leaked into the pool).

After reading the reviews at different websites i finally decided on Huggies Little Swimmers. The only thing that scared me most was the leak at the apartment swimming pool (definitely embarrassing). I had my son wear the swimming pants in the apartment prior to leaving for the pool. We were at the pool for around 2 hours and it didn't leak. There was no swelling of the swimming pant either. Beside that my son loves the "Nemo" character. I guess the key is to have the kid wear the diaper just prior to getting into pool so that the swimming pant retains its shape and sticks to the skin. It's a little hard to tear it apart as compared to the similar Huggies pull-ups.

Happy Swimming! - Huggies - Swimming - Diaper - Beach'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Disposable Diapers - beach, diaper swimming Disposable Diapers - beach, diaper