Sunday 28 November 2010

Space Pen


After seeing many reviews here and on other sites, I decided to go ahead and purchase my first Fisher Space Pen. I've had mine for about a month now and I absolutely love it! It is compact when closed and won't catch on anything when it is in my pocket-I don't like carrying a purse. I have the brass one and it fits very well in my hand. When closed it is just a little bit longer than my middle finger. When open and with the cap on, it is almost exactly the same length as a Papermate Flexgrip with the cap off.

It writes smoothly on many different surfaces and it is always ready to write. When I first got the pen, I switched out the black ink with a blue refill. They have been in my desk drawer, just laying in the tray without anything covering them. The original "refill" works now just like it did when I got the pen. I like the pen so much that I purchased a few others. Fisher Space Pen, Bullet Space Pen, Gold Laquered Brass, Gift Boxed (400G)'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Space Pen Space Pen Space Pen