Sunday 28 November 2010

E-book Cases - e-book cases, kindle


I wanted an attractive neoprene case that would accommodate my Gelaskin Kindle cover, and this case works perfectly. It is light-weight, protects the Kindle from falls, and the front pocket is handy for carrying a few dollars for a coffee during my afternoon walk. Although I bought the case for use when traveling, it will be very handy around home too. Note: The neon green is not as bright as shown in the picture, more muted. rooCASE Super Bubble Neoprene Sleeve Case Cover for Amazon Kindle Wireless Reading Device with 6" Display 3G Wi-Fi (3rd Generation and Latest Generation) (Black / Green Neon)

Excellent sleeve cover for my Kindle 3. It is light but very protective. The Kindle fits perfectly. Not enough room for the Kindle to moving around which is good for protection, but right size so you can put your Kindle and take it out in a comfortable way too. Lot of cushions thanks to the internal bubble design but such design does not make it bulky.



My only not so good comment is that, if you look carefully from the front side, mine it is not totally rectangular or well shaped; it looks like the hand made process or construction could be a bit better. But hey, not big deal!



If you want to enjoy and read your Kindle with no bulky covers on it but give some protection when you are not, there is no better sleeve than this one. It looks cool as well. I like it!



EDIT: My wife wanted a Nook Color and just for fun, I tried to use this sleeve for the Nook Color as well, it fits. I know has not been specifically designed for Nook Color, but wanted to make the comment. By the way, we returned the NC :-) ... but I know this review is not for that ...



EDIT#2: it works for Galaxy Tab too. You will find this same product listed for Galaxy Tab as well, but it's exactly the same. I love how it fits my Galaxy Tab; light but protecting, at the same time thanks to the bubble design.

This case really should get 4 1/2 stars.



I like the bubble lining since it gives a good deal of protection with very little weight. The fit of my "naked" K3 is nice and snug which makes me comfortable knowing she won't be sliding around while in the case.



One confusing thing: The sleeve case comes in a cardboard wrapper that lists the attributes of the case. One of these supposed attributes is a two-way zipper which this case does not actually have. No problems with the one-way zipper that it does have; I just thought a two way zipper would be nice. That way, I could put my K in the case top side first and adjust the two way zipper so that there is just a small opening to put the charging cable through, keeping my K safe while charging. As it is, I still put my K in top first and just close the one way zipper half way while I'm charging. Not a big deal and I would definitely recommend this case to anyone who wants good protection when carrying their K3 in a purse, backpack or briefcase.

I may have spent more time researching the perfect case, than I did on deciding which eReader to buy. I ended up with Nook and this case fits it perfectly. I spent a lot of time in Barnes & Noble trying the various covers and cases, but realized they wanted a lot of money for a case that didn't meet my requirements. I prefer to read my nook naked (no cover) and needed something that would protect but still allow me to slip the reader in and out easily. I also wanted the added pocket to hold the charging cable and night light. The green color of the zipper is more muted than the interior bubble material. All in all, I'm thrilled with my choice. My nook is safe and the case is just the ticket.

I was excited to order this because of the "egg crate" type interior. I carry my Kindle in my purse at all times and I worry about it getting squished. I currently have it in the Built neoprene sleeve, which I love, except it doesn't have a zippered top.



I ordered this two day air, got it in a few minutes ago, put my Kindle in it and it floats all around the case. I now have my Kindle in my Built sleeve, inside the Roo case. I just had to Fold the top of the sleeve down to zip the roo case. Now my Kindle is snug in the roo case.

I love the bubble case and show of bright green. Easy to remove/replace Kindle. My husband and daughter have the type of case that zips all the way and folds over. Not sure if this would be better or not. I just remove my kindle and lay it on the case to read. Since I keep my charger in the outside pocket, it creates a small incline which is helpful for reading. I would purchase this again.

Few little quirks that I did not like:

1. The case is bit more thicker and larger than I had hoped for. It allows me to fit my kindle with a silicone case, but I personally find that there is still too much space inside the case. I can feel and hear my kindle moving around inside the case.

2. For the extra front pocket, the opening is held with velcro. Personally I would like the case better without the velcro.



Otherwise the case is well built for its purpose and lets me carry my kindle around without fearing I would damage the kindle itself. - Kindle - E-book Cases - Kindle 3 - Kindle Covers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


kindle E-book Cases - e-book cases, kindle