Sunday 28 November 2010

Remington - remington


Love this thing. I won't wax my lip because it hurts like #@$& and I am not hairy enough to warrant that level of lip-torture. However, I don't want to be looking out the window and someone see my profile with a fuzzy lip glinting in the sunshine. So this thing is great. It mows them down without giving them a "shave" so no weird chick-shaving thing and no stubbly feeling regrowth. I have always been afraid that what my mom told me about girls shaving and the hair growing back thicker might be true. I would never shave my lip, but I will do a quick once over with this thing for a happy hairless lip. It also works great for nose hair.



Good price. I paid $12 at the store plus tax. $9 with Prime shipping? Can't beat it.

I had a MicroTouch for a few years, but that kept breaking down. I'd jiggle it, put in a new battery, and it would slowly creak back to life. But it was never very strong. The Remington Personal Trimmer looks like the MicroTouch, but the motor is stronger and you get a much more effective, though still safe, cut. It comes with a little plastic piece you can place over the razor and use it for sideburns. I just tried it on my moustache and it works great. I'd use caution here, though! My moustache is thick, and it thinned it out a little. You'll probably want to test it out on sideburns before using on a moustache. For me it's a lot handier than pulling out my old beard/moustache trimmer.

I had an older version of this trimmer that worked great but stopped working after a couple years. It never cut me even once. I bought this one and it works even better. They do break after a while so you have to replace them but they work very well.

I use mine for female personal grooming "down there". This little thing works surprisingly well. You have to work at it a bit, but it gets the job done. The two lengths are perfect. I especially like the size - it's about the size of a tube of mascara. For the price, you can't go wrong.

This item has met my expectations! I am honestly surprised that this facial trimmer doesn't leave any cuts! The thing I love about it is that it has a small side along with a larger side, its really convenient. Now I can finally say goodbye to those horrible hair removal creams! - Remington'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information