Sunday 28 November 2010

Tv Wall Mount - tv wall mount, wall mount


I bought the unit and was very skeptical due to the price point. But, I read the online reviews and felt confident enough to buy the unit. I was not disappointed at all. The unit appears to be made of sturdy construction. I thought the unit might be bulky, but it appears to have a profile similar to units costing over $100. The unit was fairly easy and straight forward to install. I am no craftsman, but I have some mechanical skill. If you are a do-it-yourself-er, there is no reason to spend $100 for a more expensive unit that does exactly the same thing. I was also very happy that the unit came with a large variety of screws, bushings, and washers. I did not need to hunt down my own screws or do any make shift adjustments. It bolted up clean straight out of the box. By the way, I used the kit to mount a 50" Panasonic Plasma. VideoSecu Tilt TV Wall Mount bracket for Most 32"- 55" LED LCD Plasma Flat Screen TV, MF607B 1QH

This has to be the best buy I've had in years! This VideoSecu TV wall mount is sturdy and easy to put up. The hardest part, for me,was finding the wall studs. I looked at mounts in stores around here. The cheapest was $89. I paid $19 each ,for the two,I bought. I bought two,for less than half, of one,here. One mount holds my 50" Samsung. The second mount holds my 42" Vizio. I also like the tilting part of the mount. This is a first time buy,from Amazon,but won't be my last.

I like everyone else on here was pretty skeptical when I ordered these. But after reading all the reviews I had to try them out before purchasing a mount for about $100. These mounts were a piece of cake to install but what was suprising was how much hardware they gave you. You will definetely not have to run to the hardware store. Also the quality was good. I didn't see any bad looking welds or anything. These mounts look great on the wall and keep the tv pretty tight to it. The finished product looked great. As for the quality, great!! The reason I say this is I just mounted two tv's last weekend and we had a 5.9 Earthquake the other day. This was the one thing that worried me. Would the mount be able to withstand the walls twisting. They didn't move an inch. Great product, great price!! If I need to mount another tv I would buy another one of these in a second. Buy it, you will be happy!!

This wall mount is an incredible bargain. It feels strong, installs easy, and is less that 2" deep, all at a fraction of the cost of mounts sold at the brick&mortar stores. Even at Wal-Mart, the cheapest bracket was $100!



Also, because the design uses two horizontal rails as opposed to a solid plate against the wall, there is space between the rails for power outlets, etc. I actually built a little recess in my wall between the rails to tuck wires. It works great!



One word of caution though: DO NOT rely on the bubble level which comes installed in this wall mount! Mine was off enough that I could tell it wasn't level when I stood back and looked at it. I verified by placing a true level on top of the wall mount, and sure enough, I had to reintall the wall mount. I guess this advice probably applies to any wall mount with a built-in level. Don't trust them!

Wow, I bought three flat screens for my business and didn't want to spend a fortune mounting them. This wall mount was inexpensive, well built and included all the hardware needed to mount numerous different TVs. This, my friends, is the way to go.

I wasn't sure to order it when I started reading other comments, some were positive and other kind of scary saying that the tv might fall of the wall.

But if it is installed correctly it has no problem, even in an apartment that does not have the best walls.



So overall I'm very happy with my purchase, and I recommend it. - Tv Wall Mount - Tv Mounts - Wall Mount - Lcd Wall Mount'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information